Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Botswana wants Nigerian tomatoes and garlic
Lt General Louis Fisher, the Botswana High Commissioner to Nigeria, has urged the Nigerian government to export agricultural produce, like tomatoes, garlic and ginger, to his country.
He said there were potential exports which Nigeria could develop in commercial quantity for export, saying such exports to Botswana were currently non-existent.
"We don't have tomatoes, ginger and garlic in Botswana. If all these goods get down to us, it will boost Nigeria's export and equally address the issue of youth unemployment," he said.
The envoy said both Nigeria and Botswana enjoyed excellent bilateral relations, especially in the education sector.
Publication date: 10/4/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: