Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Botswana wants Nigerian tomatoes and garlic
Lt General Louis Fisher, the Botswana High Commissioner to Nigeria, has urged the Nigerian government to export agricultural produce, like tomatoes, garlic and ginger, to his country.
He said there were potential exports which Nigeria could develop in commercial quantity for export, saying such exports to Botswana were currently non-existent.
"We don't have tomatoes, ginger and garlic in Botswana. If all these goods get down to us, it will boost Nigeria's export and equally address the issue of youth unemployment," he said.
The envoy said both Nigeria and Botswana enjoyed excellent bilateral relations, especially in the education sector.
Publication date: 10/4/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: