Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Botswana wants Nigerian tomatoes and garlic
Lt General Louis Fisher, the Botswana High Commissioner to Nigeria, has urged the Nigerian government to export agricultural produce, like tomatoes, garlic and ginger, to his country.
He said there were potential exports which Nigeria could develop in commercial quantity for export, saying such exports to Botswana were currently non-existent.
"We don't have tomatoes, ginger and garlic in Botswana. If all these goods get down to us, it will boost Nigeria's export and equally address the issue of youth unemployment," he said.
The envoy said both Nigeria and Botswana enjoyed excellent bilateral relations, especially in the education sector.
Publication date: 10/4/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: