Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Macfrut 2016 Rimini (Italy), 14-16 september
Short-course on Fresh-cut Produce, 2 weeks left to registerWith about two weeks to go for the 8th European Short-course on "Quality & Safety of Fresh-cut Produce", only 30 slots are still available, and very few of them are at the discounted price for students. A very interesting group is assembling from all over the world (more than 15 Countries already represented) and it is very well assorted with processors, providers, students, and government agencies.
"Every edition of the Course is different in terms of contents and speakers but we always commit ourselves to a very interesting programme and to a very high standard of lectures", says Prof. Giancarlo Colelli (see photo) of the University of Foggia, scientific coordinator of the course. "The idea is to have top-interest topics covered by those who, around the world, every day push the limits of innovation a little bit further, both from academia and industry".
This 3-day intensive course, in a format of lectures, discussions and reports on research advances regarding fresh-cut fruits and vegetables, will take place within the exhibition premises at Fiera di Rimini, on September 14-16, during the next Macfrut exhibition. The program is designed to give participants an opportunity to attend the course in the morning and visit the exhibition premises of Macfrut in the afternoon.
Click here to download the brochure.
To join the Course, fill out the registration form on-line on the course web site www.unifg.it/freshcut8 where the detailed programme and other information are also available.
For further information, please send an e-mail to the Course secretary at email@example.com
Publication date: 8/31/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: