- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Macfrut 2016 Rimini (Italy), 14-16 september
Short-course on Fresh-cut Produce, 2 weeks left to register
"Every edition of the Course is different in terms of contents and speakers but we always commit ourselves to a very interesting programme and to a very high standard of lectures", says Prof. Giancarlo Colelli (see photo) of the University of Foggia, scientific coordinator of the course. "The idea is to have top-interest topics covered by those who, around the world, every day push the limits of innovation a little bit further, both from academia and industry".
This 3-day intensive course, in a format of lectures, discussions and reports on research advances regarding fresh-cut fruits and vegetables, will take place within the exhibition premises at Fiera di Rimini, on September 14-16, during the next Macfrut exhibition. The program is designed to give participants an opportunity to attend the course in the morning and visit the exhibition premises of Macfrut in the afternoon.
Click here to download the brochure.
To join the Course, fill out the registration form on-line on the course web site www.unifg.it/freshcut8 where the detailed programme and other information are also available.
For further information, please send an e-mail to the Course secretary at email@example.com
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 08/31/2017 Rhubarb productivity increased with ULMA packaging equipment
- 08/30/2017 Researchers use Plasma-Processed air to boost fresh cut shelf life
- 08/29/2017 Ghana fresh cut pineapple exports earned $53m in 2016
- 08/28/2017 ABL spa funds research on the effects of processing machinery on fruit quality
- 08/25/2017 Freshtime Five in the running for national recognition
- 08/24/2017 Florette acquires MyFresh from William Jackson Food Group
- 08/23/2017 Scandinavia: Dole Fresh Cuts expands organic offering
- 08/22/2017 There are big opportunities in local markets for fresh cut
- 08/21/2017 On-the-go produce industry growing by 10% each year
- 08/18/2017 "The market for snack carrots growing rapidly"
- 08/17/2017 US based Global Cooling installs fresh-cut precooler
- 08/16/2017 Key Technology to introduce VERYX sorters to the Middle East
- 08/15/2017 Fresh cut demand at Tesco grows by 10%
- 08/14/2017 Bizerba now exclusive distributor of Brunner-Anliker vegetable-slicer in Germany
- 08/11/2017 "It won't be long before organic is the new standard"
- 08/10/2017 "More mangoes and blueberries being frozen"
- 08/09/2017 Bonduelle Group records 16.3% increase in turnover
- 08/08/2017 Global Focus Fresh-Cut
- 08/07/2017 Fresh cuts benefit from new, more-powerful Precooler/Recooler
- 08/31/2016 Short-course on Fresh-cut Produce, 2 weeks left to register