Job offersmore »
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chilean lemons promoted in California
On July 9th on a beautiful Sunny Day in Southern California, the Chilean Citrus Committee promoted Chilean Lemons at Winco Foods(105 Store Chain based out of Boise, Idaho) at their Lakewood, California location.
The Committee provided a Pumped Up Chilean Citrus Street Team including a lemon mascot, sampling over 2,000 cups of lemonade to the Winco customers. Steve Hattendorf, Chilean Citrus Western Region
Merchandiser said “It was a great event and created an exciting atmosphere. We were able to let the Winco customers know Chilean lemons are in season during the US Summer, provide lemon health
benefits and different lemon usages and most importantly increase their lemon sales.
“The street team handed out lemonade samples, their new Chilean lemonade and popsicle recipe cards, plus promoted a Company Wide Winco Social Media Contest Tumbler Juicer Give Away, which ran on their Instagram July 8th through July 10th. The slogan was “When life gives you Lemons what will you make? The contest created a lot of buzz with their customer base.''
The Chilean Citrus Street team provided contest entry forms and wore bright yellow lemonade t-shirts promoting the Tumbler Juicer give away.
For more information:
Tel: (916) 206-2855
Publication date: 7/20/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: