Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chilean lemons promoted in California
On July 9th on a beautiful Sunny Day in Southern California, the Chilean Citrus Committee promoted Chilean Lemons at Winco Foods(105 Store Chain based out of Boise, Idaho) at their Lakewood, California location.
The Committee provided a Pumped Up Chilean Citrus Street Team including a lemon mascot, sampling over 2,000 cups of lemonade to the Winco customers. Steve Hattendorf, Chilean Citrus Western Region
Merchandiser said “It was a great event and created an exciting atmosphere. We were able to let the Winco customers know Chilean lemons are in season during the US Summer, provide lemon health
benefits and different lemon usages and most importantly increase their lemon sales.
“The street team handed out lemonade samples, their new Chilean lemonade and popsicle recipe cards, plus promoted a Company Wide Winco Social Media Contest Tumbler Juicer Give Away, which ran on their Instagram July 8th through July 10th. The slogan was “When life gives you Lemons what will you make? The contest created a lot of buzz with their customer base.''
The Chilean Citrus Street team provided contest entry forms and wore bright yellow lemonade t-shirts promoting the Tumbler Juicer give away.
For more information:
Tel: (916) 206-2855
Publication date: 7/20/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: