Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
400 kg fresh produce per hour in air drying tunnelDutch manufacturer Sormac, specialized in machinery for the fresh convenience sector, present a special version of the air drying tunnel LDT. This version has been constructed specially for the Fruit Logistica exhibition, according to a spokesperson of the company.
It is the type LDT-40/5 with a capacity of 200 kg to 400 kg per hour, depending on the delicacy of the leafy vegetables and the desired humidity. There will be live demonstrations of the air drying tunnel several times a day.
The product dried in an air drying tunnel is different in many ways:
- It looks fresh and attractive;
- No water will condense in the packages on the refrigerated shelves;
- The product is both physiologically and microbiologically in a better condition. This results in an extended shelf life of a few days.
Visit them at Fruit Logistica, Sormac can be found in Hall 3.1 / D-10.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/1/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here