Job offersmore »
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
Top 5 - yesterday
- South Africa: "Farming with grapes is a sprint, citrus is a marathon."
- Colombia: Chiquita accused of crimes against humanity
- Photos reveal Del Monte's new pink pineapple
- Greek producers are great trading partners for Poland
- "The PGI will strengthen our expansion project for Canary bananas in Europe"
Top 5 - last week
- Nutritional difference between red and green apples
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL PINEAPPLE MARKET
- South Africa: perfect storm of climatic conditions caused Navel splitting
- Overview of CPMA awards for industry leaders and new products
- Argentina unable to export fruit to China due to lack of quality and high logistical costs
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
400 kg fresh produce per hour in air drying tunnelDutch manufacturer Sormac, specialized in machinery for the fresh convenience sector, present a special version of the air drying tunnel LDT. This version has been constructed specially for the Fruit Logistica exhibition, according to a spokesperson of the company.
It is the type LDT-40/5 with a capacity of 200 kg to 400 kg per hour, depending on the delicacy of the leafy vegetables and the desired humidity. There will be live demonstrations of the air drying tunnel several times a day.
The product dried in an air drying tunnel is different in many ways:
- It looks fresh and attractive;
- No water will condense in the packages on the refrigerated shelves;
- The product is both physiologically and microbiologically in a better condition. This results in an extended shelf life of a few days.
Visit them at Fruit Logistica, Sormac can be found in Hall 3.1 / D-10.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/1/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here