- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- UK: Post-Brexit agriculture plans will have ‘serious impact’ on Northern Ireland farms
- Australia - New fruit fly handbook and website
- Ecuador: Price of banana box for 2019 set at $6.30
- Indian apple growers relieved at second year bumper harvest
- Apofruit and Guidi join together for the export of Italian apricots
Top 5 -last week
- Sudan and Egypt mending frayed relationship
- NZ: Kiwifruit orchards being sold, Seeka selling $16 million worth of orchards
- WRAP signposts way towards sustainable use of plastics
- "More and more Moroccan growers switch due to good demand for organic"
- Argentina: Positive expectations for the cherry harvest
Packaging withstands dramatic temperature fluctuations for blueberry
This is the first Fruit Logistica show since StePac was acquired by Johnson Matthey, global leader in sustainable technologies in May, 2015. “We see this as an ideal stage to present the exciting opportunities that the acquisition offers, in particular the prospects for further advancement of packaging products by combining functionalities developed by Johnson Matthey’s Technology Centre.” says Rani Kadosh, StePac’s Sales & Marketing Manager.
Visit them at Fruit Logistica in Berlin from February 3-5 at the Messe Convention Center, City Cube Hall B, Stand D-08.
For more information: email@example.com
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-19 Change in thinking needed in the fresh produce chain: From Fork to Field
- 2018-11-16 WRAP signposts way towards sustainable use of plastics
- 2018-11-16 San Lucar meets cinema's ''The Grinch'
- 2018-11-14 “We help companies not represented in Asia minimize losses when their produce is rejected”
- 2018-11-14 UK firms makes new labels that track produce as it spoils
- 2018-11-14 Emma Sicher makes packaging from fermented bacteria and yeast
- 2018-11-13 UK: Should plastic-free packaging for fresh fruit and veg be mandatory?
- 2018-11-13 Packaging Automation announce major plans to support rapid growth
- 2018-11-08 'Premium berries should be offered in appropriate convenience packaging'
- 2018-11-08 Bio-Kette launches innovative cellulose fruit and vegetable nets
- 2018-11-07 Study: Extending shelf life of fresh produce by up to 4 days
- 2018-11-06 Canada: P.E.I. bag company sees plastic bag ban approaching
- 2018-11-02 "Reduction of packaging already a focus in breeding"
- 2018-11-02 Packaging in South Africa
- 2018-11-02 UK: Two Farmers - 100% compostable crisp bag
- 2018-11-01 Packing fresh produce in cardboard trays with top seal
- 2018-10-31 Polymer Logistics launches a container especially designed for plantains and bananas
- 2018-10-31 Eagle Packaging rebrands as EndFlex
- 2018-10-30 Brits fight plastic pollution with tea bags made of bananas
- 2018-10-30 UK’s Pipers Crisps wants to reduce waste