Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Packaging withstands dramatic temperature fluctuations for blueberryAlongside their standard blueberry packaging that provides impressive freshness extension for blueberries maintained under supply chain temperature conditions of between 0-2°C, Stepac’s R&D team has developed a unique new Xtend packaging for blueberries that is designed to withstand dramatic temperature fluctuations that are prevalent in some markets. “The increased global demand for blueberries has necessitated the development of solutions that can preserve freshness and quality under the most challenging of supply chains. We are very excited to present our ground breaking packaging solutions in response to the real needs of our clients,” says Dr. Gary Ward, Technical Development Manager, “We look forward to meeting with our clients at Fruit Logistica to share the benefits of this and other Xtend products!"
This is the first Fruit Logistica show since StePac was acquired by Johnson Matthey, global leader in sustainable technologies in May, 2015. “We see this as an ideal stage to present the exciting opportunities that the acquisition offers, in particular the prospects for further advancement of packaging products by combining functionalities developed by Johnson Matthey’s Technology Centre.” says Rani Kadosh, StePac’s Sales & Marketing Manager.
Visit them at Fruit Logistica in Berlin from February 3-5 at the Messe Convention Center, City Cube Hall B, Stand D-08.
For more information: email@example.com
Publication date: 2/1/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: