Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Packaging withstands dramatic temperature fluctuations for blueberryAlongside their standard blueberry packaging that provides impressive freshness extension for blueberries maintained under supply chain temperature conditions of between 0-2°C, Stepac’s R&D team has developed a unique new Xtend packaging for blueberries that is designed to withstand dramatic temperature fluctuations that are prevalent in some markets. “The increased global demand for blueberries has necessitated the development of solutions that can preserve freshness and quality under the most challenging of supply chains. We are very excited to present our ground breaking packaging solutions in response to the real needs of our clients,” says Dr. Gary Ward, Technical Development Manager, “We look forward to meeting with our clients at Fruit Logistica to share the benefits of this and other Xtend products!"
This is the first Fruit Logistica show since StePac was acquired by Johnson Matthey, global leader in sustainable technologies in May, 2015. “We see this as an ideal stage to present the exciting opportunities that the acquisition offers, in particular the prospects for further advancement of packaging products by combining functionalities developed by Johnson Matthey’s Technology Centre.” says Rani Kadosh, StePac’s Sales & Marketing Manager.
Visit them at Fruit Logistica in Berlin from February 3-5 at the Messe Convention Center, City Cube Hall B, Stand D-08.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication date: 2/1/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: