Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Baby leaf, rocket salad and watercress
UV SDS reduces decontamination, improves shelf lifefoodlife recently presented the SDS7000+ (Suction Dry System) with UV integration for the decontamination of produce & shelf life improvement.
The SDS7000+ suction dry system is designed, tested and proved for the processing of baby leaf, rocket salad and watercress @ 500KG+ per hour @ 1-3%AW.
Some Key features of the foodlife SDS700+ are the integration of UV, the incorporation of the SMART retractable stainless steel platform in the design, and all is incorporated in a hygienic and ergonomic design which is designed and made in Holland.
Visit www.foodlife.nl for more information.
Publication date: 11/5/2015
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here