- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Alliance between UC Riverside and Eurosemillas has led to sale of 1.2 billion plants
- Macedonia: Parliament votes to start name change process
- New from freshfrombelgium.com: 14 new websites under one roof
- ProducePay raises $14m Series B Funding to help farmers feed the world
- Russia expects record vegetable harvest in 2018
Top 5 -last week
Zimbabwe, Mozambique to boost trade relations
The Inward Buyer Mission is being organised by the national export promotion agency, ZimTrade. The business mission would see a delegation from 12 companies in Mozambique visiting the country was planned for November 3rd-6th.
Dillon Kamutenga, public relations officer of ZimTrade said the business delegation compromises buyers with keen interest in procuring local products from different sectors of the economy.
Between 2012 and 2014, total trade between the two countries increased by 64% from $443 million to $725 million.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-12 China signs agreements opening access to Kenyan exports
- 2018-11-12 Moldova: New standard labeling and sorting system for fruit and veg
- 2018-11-12 Moldova exporting apples to Saudi Arabia for the first time
- 2018-11-09 China will further reduce custom tariffs
- 2018-11-09 AliBaba announces 200 billion USD worth of US import in next 5 years
- 2018-11-09 Moldova wants to re-establish ties with Russia
- 2018-11-09 Vietnam: In search of Israel’s hi-tech farming assistance
- 2018-11-09 Fepex proposes contingency plan in case of no deal Brexit
- 2018-11-09 A Panamanian fruit export company makes its way in China
- 2018-11-09 Australia: Hell's Gates Dam and Hughenden Irrigation Scheme funding commitment
- 2018-11-09 "We are extremely concerned about the lack of certainty, the lack of assurances that the UK government has provided"
- 2018-11-09 Mexican fruit fly quarantine in section of Los Angeles County
- 2018-11-09 Thailand reaches out to Jack Ma
- 2018-11-09 EC asks Romania to give up split VAT payment system
- 2018-11-09 Colombia imposes trade restrictions on Belgian French fries.
- 2018-11-09 USDA announces results of the South Texas Onion Marketing Order Referendum
- 2018-11-09 Japanese markets open to Egyptian vegetables
- 2018-11-09 Panama's president praises CIIE, China's open market for boosting business
- 2018-11-09 Zimbabwean government to cut farm sizes and flush out multiple owners
- 2018-11-08 Will the new taxes curb exports to Algeria?