Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
- "We currently distribute 7,000 to 8,000 fruit baskets a week"
- Ecuador: Banana prices are expected to be high at the beginning of 2018
- Excessive temperatures worry Western Cape citrus farmers
- The new entry for the Crimson Snow family is the French Mesfruits
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
Europe: L'Insalata dell'Orto presents the new "eat it!" mixes"The eat it! line has received quite positive feedback due to the wide range of varieties and formats available, but also thanks to its design, which is very appreciated both by retailers and final clients. We have now introduced three new mixes - Poker, Poker dolce and Gustosa," explains Cinzia Busana, CEO of L'Insalata dell'Orto, a company specialising in the production and processing of packed unwashed and fresh-cut products.
"These practical 200 (Poker) or 250 (Poker dolce and Gustosa) bowls are perfect for lunch breaks."
Eat it! salads include fresh mixes that combine strong ingredients such as walnuts, olives and red chicory with more delicate flavours such as cherry tomatoes, carrots and corn, perfect with salad, endive, rocket and sugarloaf.
The company is owned by the Busana family - Luigi is the president and his children Cinzia, Raffaella and Maurizio all work there. The turnover has been constantly increasing and a lot of products are exported, especially to the north-east of the EU and the Arab Emirates.
L'Insalata dell'Orto holds the 9001:2008, IFS and BRC certifications as well as that for the packaging of organic produce.
L'Insalata dell'Orto srl
Via Giare, 144/a
30030 Mira (VE)
Tel.: (+39) 041 5675206
Fax: (+39) 041 5675100
Publication date: 10/20/2015
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: