Job offersmore »
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
- Entomologist Position - Leamington, Ontario, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Europe: L'Insalata dell'Orto presents the new "eat it!" mixes"The eat it! line has received quite positive feedback due to the wide range of varieties and formats available, but also thanks to its design, which is very appreciated both by retailers and final clients. We have now introduced three new mixes - Poker, Poker dolce and Gustosa," explains Cinzia Busana, CEO of L'Insalata dell'Orto, a company specialising in the production and processing of packed unwashed and fresh-cut products.
"These practical 200 (Poker) or 250 (Poker dolce and Gustosa) bowls are perfect for lunch breaks."
Eat it! salads include fresh mixes that combine strong ingredients such as walnuts, olives and red chicory with more delicate flavours such as cherry tomatoes, carrots and corn, perfect with salad, endive, rocket and sugarloaf.
The company is owned by the Busana family - Luigi is the president and his children Cinzia, Raffaella and Maurizio all work there. The turnover has been constantly increasing and a lot of products are exported, especially to the north-east of the EU and the Arab Emirates.
L'Insalata dell'Orto holds the 9001:2008, IFS and BRC certifications as well as that for the packaging of organic produce.
L'Insalata dell'Orto srl
Via Giare, 144/a
30030 Mira (VE)
Tel.: (+39) 041 5675206
Fax: (+39) 041 5675100
Publication date: 10/20/2015
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: