- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Mexico: TPP deal doubling ag exports to Japan
The so-called Trans-Pacific Partnership, or TPP, would potentially cover 40 percent of the world economy and raise annual global economic output by nearly $300 billion.
Deputy Trade Minister Francisco de Rosenzweig said in an interview that Mexico's main aims in the final stretch of TPP negotiations are maintaining privileges with the United States, destination of about three-quarters of the country's exports, plus prying open new markets in Asia.
The TPP is the biggest trade deal since the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) liberalized commerce between the United States, Canada and Mexico two decades ago.
"Without a doubt, our priority is to strengthen our productive framework with the United States and preserve our preferential trade status that we have under NAFTA," de Rosenzweig said.
"Our second priority is to have a strong presence in Southeast Asia as well as access to the agricultural market in Japan."
De Rosenzweig said five years after the TPP takes effect, Mexican agricultural exports to Japan could double to about $2 billion annually.
Click here to read more at porknetwork.com.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 Egypt: Wastewater treatment plants to irrigate plantations in Sinai
- 10/17/2018 Peru uses less than 10% of the land that is suitable for agriculture
- 10/17/2018 India: APM Terminals resumes operations at Nava Sheva freight station
- 10/17/2018 €172 million to promote EU agri-food products in and outside the EU
- 10/17/2018 British Growers welcomes announcement on Produce Organisations
- 10/17/2018 USDA cites Unified Ltd., d/b/a Pan American Banana in California for PACA violations
- 10/17/2018 Aussie billionaire Anthony Pratt calls for scrapping backpacker tax
- 10/16/2018 Jordan-Syria: Long awaited border opening will boost economies
- 10/16/2018 Saudi currency at weakest level for two years
- 10/16/2018 Cairo to Sao Paulo: 21% increase in exports - 14% in imports
- 10/16/2018 Farmers maintaining high productivity despite dry spells
- 10/16/2018 Chile and Brazil move forward in negotiations for new Free Trade Agreement
- 10/15/2018 Defra commits to financial support for British producer organisations
- 10/15/2018 USDA issues complaint against John P. McGraw for alleged violations of the Packers and Stockyards Act
- 10/12/2018 Canada: P.E.I. farmers able to apply for frost damage assistance
- 10/12/2018 Serbia: 43 people arrested for illegal exports to Russia
- 10/12/2018 Morocco: Agricultural sector accounts for 77% of exports to Russia
- 10/12/2018 South Africa's Labour Department to invest R800 mln in agriculture
- 10/12/2018 “No cash, no bread, no KFC”
- 10/11/2018 Poland: Drought subsidies made available for farmers