Job offersmore »
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
- Category Manager - Exports Homebush, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Man enters chilli-eating contest. The chilli won.
- Fresh produce company enters into partnership to help students become farmers
- EC approves Bayer’s proposed acquisition of Monsanto
- Machinery company opens new Californian customer service facility
- China: The future of retail, premium brands and increased domestic production
Exchange ratesmore »
NatureSeal for Fresh-Cut
Consumer product to keep avocados from browningNatureSeal for Fresh-Cut Produce is simply a blend of vitamins and minerals jointly developed by Mantrose-Haeuser Co., Inc. and the USDA that keeps select fresh-cut produce, including apples, pears and stone fruit, from browning, while maintaining the fresh taste, texture and color.
NatureSeal for Guacamole & Avocado has solved the biggest challenge to date; keeping the delicate avocado, and mashed pulp used in guacamole, green and appetizing.
These NatureSeal products are sulfite-free, gluten-free, GMO-free, and Kosher and Halal certified.
Now consumers can prepare snacks that are fresh and appetizing at home and store them in the refrigerator. The convenience of eating bite sized, cut produce has been proven by independent studies to increase consumption among children.
Please visit natureseal.com for more information.
Publication date: 6/26/2015
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here