Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- AU table-grape, apple and cherry exports drop by up to 34%
- Banana exports from the Dominican Republic dropped by 75% last year
- Produce heavyweight Hein Deprez buys Hollands largest organic pepper grower
- Around Noon expands in the UK with Chef in a Box acquisition
- New labs and opportunities for NatureSeal in Europe
Exchange ratesmore »
NatureSeal for Fresh-Cut
Consumer product to keep avocados from browningNatureSeal for Fresh-Cut Produce is simply a blend of vitamins and minerals jointly developed by Mantrose-Haeuser Co., Inc. and the USDA that keeps select fresh-cut produce, including apples, pears and stone fruit, from browning, while maintaining the fresh taste, texture and color.
NatureSeal for Guacamole & Avocado has solved the biggest challenge to date; keeping the delicate avocado, and mashed pulp used in guacamole, green and appetizing.
These NatureSeal products are sulfite-free, gluten-free, GMO-free, and Kosher and Halal certified.
Now consumers can prepare snacks that are fresh and appetizing at home and store them in the refrigerator. The convenience of eating bite sized, cut produce has been proven by independent studies to increase consumption among children.
Please visit natureseal.com for more information.
Publication date: 6/26/2015
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here