Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Branded Pink Lady® slices added to Crunch Pak® lineupPink Lady America LLC of Yakima, Washington is happy to announce that Crunch Pak® of Cashmere, Washington will be including branded Pink Lady® in its selection of nationally known sliced apples.
The branded Pink Lady® sliced apples will be produced and distributed in major markets by Crunch Pak® in July and August.
“Having the Pink Lady® Apple as a branded part of the Crunch Pak® product line has been a goal of Pink Lady America LLC for some time,” says Dr. John Reeves, General Manager. “It continues to satisfy a significant part of our overall program when it comes to value-added products creating equity in the Pink Lady® Brand.”
The branded Pink Lady slices from Crunch Pak will be available in various sizes including a two-pound package. The slices will be sold in an attractive ‘consumer convenient’ peal and reseal container.
For Pink Lady a key part of this involves the building of brand equity with value-added products such as slices being a major part of that process.
For more information:
Tel: +1 509-840-5075
Publication date: 6/15/2015
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: