Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
- China: First ever large-scale domestic production of avocados to enter market in September
- Dutch launch first ever foreign pepper brand in China
- Criminals hack email of shipper for Dutch importer
- Conflicting reports about Russia importing Turkish tomatoes
- AU import restrictions on certain goods to change this month
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Branded Pink Lady® slices added to Crunch Pak® lineupPink Lady America LLC of Yakima, Washington is happy to announce that Crunch Pak® of Cashmere, Washington will be including branded Pink Lady® in its selection of nationally known sliced apples.
The branded Pink Lady® sliced apples will be produced and distributed in major markets by Crunch Pak® in July and August.
“Having the Pink Lady® Apple as a branded part of the Crunch Pak® product line has been a goal of Pink Lady America LLC for some time,” says Dr. John Reeves, General Manager. “It continues to satisfy a significant part of our overall program when it comes to value-added products creating equity in the Pink Lady® Brand.”
The branded Pink Lady slices from Crunch Pak will be available in various sizes including a two-pound package. The slices will be sold in an attractive ‘consumer convenient’ peal and reseal container.
For Pink Lady a key part of this involves the building of brand equity with value-added products such as slices being a major part of that process.
For more information:
Tel: +1 509-840-5075
Publication date: 6/15/2015
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: