Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (CA): Demand for raspberries good
With demand good, the market for raspberries from California has been good. Supplies of berries are available year-round, but there are production peaks in spring and fall.
Out of Oxnard, demand for berries was reported as good. On June 12, prices for a flat of raspberries were between $14.00 and $16.00. Out of Salinas and Watsonville, prices were reported as mostly between $14.00 and $15.00 for a flat. Production for the state reached 10.9 million flats for the season, which is slightly behind the 11.5 million flats that were reached at this point last year.
“The 2015 raspberry crop is doing very well this year,” said Jenet DeCosta of Driscoll's. “They taste great – are sweet, juicy and fresh. And, due to various growing regions, Driscoll's raspberries are available year-round.” She added that Driscoll's will have a multi-media campaign to promote the fall seasonal peak.
For more information:
+1 415 875 3045
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: