- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Greenyard sells Horticulture segment for 120 Million Euro
- Colombia: European businessmen in Pereira get to know the Hass avocado offer
- “Lemons are gold, oranges stable, but tangerines and grapefruit will be negatively affected”
- “Ninety per cent of our lettuce is shipped via air cargo nowadays”
- Asda's avocado Christmas themes
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Paraguayos season starts from Spain
Sugar levels measured for the flat peaches or also called “paraguayos” are already around 15% and diameter sizes are distributed between 61 and 73 mm. The season is expected to be exceptional for REGAL'IN™ fruit with full production starting in week 26.
For this season REGAL'IN™ Europe will market fruit to over 20 European retailers (Spain, France, Germany, Benelux and Switzerland) but also to Carrefour West Indians and Reunion.
"It is foreseen that the marketing in Asia, which began in 2014 in Hong Kong, will grow at a strong rate because Asian customers clearly enjoy this aromatic and sweet fruit," said Aurélie Nunez.
"Due to the constant acidity levels and firm keeping texture after harvest, the excellent storage qualities of REGAL'IN™ peaches and nectarines allow long distance export and cold transport of up to 30 days without degradation of the physical and sensory eating qualities."
For more information:
AGRO SELECTIONS FRUITS SAS
Tel: +33 468 378 880
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 07/30/2015 New US variety benefits Queensland strawberry grower
- 07/29/2015 UK : Waitrose sells French apricots
- 07/28/2015 Importance of Israeli premium stone fruit grows
- 07/27/2015 Turkish greengrocer renames religious plums
- 07/24/2015 Blueberries are booming
- 07/23/2015 Australian grown frozen berries 'go' from August
- 07/22/2015 Large European Nergi kiwiberry crop expected
- 07/21/2015 "The huge pressure on stonefruit prices is not justified"
- 07/20/2015 UK: Victoria blackberries pegged as 'game changer'
- 07/17/2015 "Apricots to become far less profitable in coming years"
- 07/16/2015 "Start of blueberry season a lot better than last year"
- 07/14/2015 Austria: Container- blueberry cultivation increases production
- 07/13/2015 "Investment recovered with the second harvest"
- 07/09/2015 "Taste only added value combined with marketing"
- 07/08/2015 REO Veiling grows in strawberries and other softfruit
- 07/08/2015 US most important market Mexican soft fruit
- 07/07/2015 US (CA): Peach prices low despite low volumes
- 07/06/2015 Mexico: Irapuato promoted as Strawberry Capital of the World
- 07/03/2015 "Stonefruit going well, prices not high"
- 07/02/2015 Mexico: No market for Michocan blackberry