- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Lead Auditor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
2015 sponsorships Tour de Fresh now available
The inaugural event, in 2014, raised over $142,000 and placed 40 + salads bars in communities in 11 states including California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New York, Ohio, Texas, Wisconsin and the District of Columbia. The goal of the 2015 Tour de Fresh and its participants is to privately finance 100+ new salad bars in school districts across the country.
The 2015 Tour de Fresh sponsorships offer fresh produce industry companies six months of marketing opportunities, media impressions, and exposure. Opportunities to join confirmed Premier Sponsors – California Giant Berry Farms, CHEP, Tanimura & Antle, C&S Wholesale Grocers, TSAMMA and Oneonta Starr Ranch Growers – are now available. Also to accommodate the growth of the 2015 event, new sponsorships are available including; Support Van Sponsors, Breakfast Sponsors, Lunch Sponsors, Dinner Sponsors, Finish Line Ceremony Sponsors, Official Media Sponsor, and Rider Sponsors.
“Tanimura and Antle is proud to once again sponsor and participate in the Tour de Fresh. We continue to support this important industry event because it puts salad bars in schools and helped inspire us to develop an employee wellness program which includes providing participants with salads for lunch once a week,” said Helena Beckett, Tanimura and Antle Director of Category Management, “In addition both the team camaraderie and industry publicity we received from participating in the Tour were invaluable.”
Companies interested in sponsorship opportunities can visit www.tourdefresh.com for more information.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 An American story - man becomes a millionaire by selling potato peelers
- 10/16/2018 Wholesaler-Distributor produce operation training checklists now available
- 10/15/2018 Humus - an ancient remedy still used today
- 10/15/2018 Less meat, less waste and a more sustainable agriculture
- 10/15/2018 "Insect pests will increase due to climate change"
- 10/15/2018 Cleaner, fresher and more exotic foods the trend for 2019
- 10/15/2018 Australian agriculture groups join together to voice concerns over harvest workforce plans
- 10/15/2018 "Air-freighted fruit at Hong Kong supermarkets disastrous for the planet"
- 10/15/2018 Egypt stops tomato exports due to TYLCV
- 10/15/2018 Peru: Non-traditional exports expanded 10.9% in August 2018
- 10/15/2018 Development phases of the port of Rotterdam
- 10/15/2018 Climate analogues of Australia
- 10/12/2018 UK: Geographical Indications scheme consultation underway
- 10/12/2018 Bugs plaguing fruit in South Tyrol are spreading
- 10/12/2018 China: fertilizer price increase
- 10/12/2018 Canada ‘yet to realise’ fruit export potential in Europe
- 10/12/2018 Alaska: Average temperature trend
- 10/12/2018 Australia: Mother Nature knocks down Queensland fruit farmers again
- 10/12/2018 Ghana: Elephants devastate farms In 21 communities
- 10/11/2018 Australia partitioned into areas with same population as New Zealand