Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Australian grower recognized for efforts in China
- The new Spring Sunshine mandarin could be the world's tastiest
- UK importer & Mexican lime producer plan to launch organic Fair-Trade alternative
- “Since 2002, US avocado consumption has grown 250 percent”
- Earlier 2018 Mexican table grape season kick off expected
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
2015 sponsorships Tour de Fresh now availableOrganizers of the 2nd annual Tour de Fresh are proud to announce that sponsorship opportunities are now available. This collaborative industry event will unite produce companies for a four-day cycling event that will once again benefit the Let’s Move Salad Bars to Schools campaign. This year’s 300+ mile ride will take place October 19-22, 2015, and meander through the Great Smoky Mountains of North Carolina and Tennessee and culminate in Atlanta, Georgia.
The inaugural event, in 2014, raised over $142,000 and placed 40 + salads bars in communities in 11 states including California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New York, Ohio, Texas, Wisconsin and the District of Columbia. The goal of the 2015 Tour de Fresh and its participants is to privately finance 100+ new salad bars in school districts across the country.
The 2015 Tour de Fresh sponsorships offer fresh produce industry companies six months of marketing opportunities, media impressions, and exposure. Opportunities to join confirmed Premier Sponsors – California Giant Berry Farms, CHEP, Tanimura & Antle, C&S Wholesale Grocers, TSAMMA and Oneonta Starr Ranch Growers – are now available. Also to accommodate the growth of the 2015 event, new sponsorships are available including; Support Van Sponsors, Breakfast Sponsors, Lunch Sponsors, Dinner Sponsors, Finish Line Ceremony Sponsors, Official Media Sponsor, and Rider Sponsors.
“Tanimura and Antle is proud to once again sponsor and participate in the Tour de Fresh. We continue to support this important industry event because it puts salad bars in schools and helped inspire us to develop an employee wellness program which includes providing participants with salads for lunch once a week,” said Helena Beckett, Tanimura and Antle Director of Category Management, “In addition both the team camaraderie and industry publicity we received from participating in the Tour were invaluable.”
Companies interested in sponsorship opportunities can visit www.tourdefresh.com for more information.
Publication date: 3/27/2015
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: