Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- South African navel exports from Eastern Cape possibly 50% down
- North American company selling Spanish cherries to Asian countries
- Frost hits European fruit and vegetable sector hard
- Saturated apple markets mean difficult year for South African exports
- “South African grapefruit arrives on empty market”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Rotterdam, March 25th 2015
QUAFETY final event in Rotterdam: check the program!QUAFETY, the largest EC-funded R&D project dedicated to quality & safety of fresh-cut produce is inviting you to its final event!
All interested stakeholders are kindly invited to join us next March 25th (9-13 a.m.) in Rotterdam, at the beautiful ship-hotel and conference centre SS Rotterdam.
All the Project's results achieved during the last three years will by presented by a group of selected scientists from a number of prestigious European Institutions.
Click here to download the program!
In the meantime, if you are interested in taking part in this event, please confirm via email to : Claudine Beldman - email@example.com
Publication date: 3/19/2015
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here