Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
- "We currently distribute 7,000 to 8,000 fruit baskets a week"
- Ecuador: Banana prices are expected to be high at the beginning of 2018
- Excessive temperatures worry Western Cape citrus farmers
- The new entry for the Crimson Snow family is the French Mesfruits
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
CD-ROM with all results of the QUAFETY project is ready!The deliverable N. 8.43 has just concluded!
The deliverable consists in creating a CD-ROM containing all documents produced by the project and it will be distributed to potential users. All documents are pdf files, except for three videos. The CD-ROM will be available during the final workshop that will be in Rotterdam next week, on March 25th
The documents have been organized in 7 sections as follows:
1) QUAFETY deliverables, in which there are the summaries of the 44 deliverables concluded.
2) QUAFETY FreshPlaza reports, in which there are 70 reports published in the Quafety subsection of English website.
3) QUAFETY abstracts, in which there are 28 abstracts of scientific works presented at conferences and published in scientific journals.
4) QUAFETY oral presentations, in which there are 47 oral communications presented at conferences, fresh produce exhibitions, educational and training courses and professional events.
5) QUAFETY posters, in which there are 51 posters presented at conferences, fresh produce exhibitions, educational and training courses and professional events.
6) QUAFETY FQSMS guide, in which there is the full version of Food Quality Safety Management System guide for fresh-cut operators.
7) QUAFETY videos, in which there are 3 videos realized by scientists in experimental labs.
We patiently wait for the final workshop in Rotterdam next week!
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here