Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CD-ROM with all results of the QUAFETY project is ready!The deliverable N. 8.43 has just concluded!
The deliverable consists in creating a CD-ROM containing all documents produced by the project and it will be distributed to potential users. All documents are pdf files, except for three videos. The CD-ROM will be available during the final workshop that will be in Rotterdam next week, on March 25th
The documents have been organized in 7 sections as follows:
1) QUAFETY deliverables, in which there are the summaries of the 44 deliverables concluded.
2) QUAFETY FreshPlaza reports, in which there are 70 reports published in the Quafety subsection of English website.
3) QUAFETY abstracts, in which there are 28 abstracts of scientific works presented at conferences and published in scientific journals.
4) QUAFETY oral presentations, in which there are 47 oral communications presented at conferences, fresh produce exhibitions, educational and training courses and professional events.
5) QUAFETY posters, in which there are 51 posters presented at conferences, fresh produce exhibitions, educational and training courses and professional events.
6) QUAFETY FQSMS guide, in which there is the full version of Food Quality Safety Management System guide for fresh-cut operators.
7) QUAFETY videos, in which there are 3 videos realized by scientists in experimental labs.
We patiently wait for the final workshop in Rotterdam next week!
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here