- Farming Manager – Atherton Tablelands, Australia
- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Italy promotes apples in US
On February 14th the Consortium FROM Italian Alps launched a promotion with Corrado’s Supermarkets’ 5 locations in New Jersey, where Italian Galas, Granny Smith and Golden Delicious will be available through February 28th. The activity is implemented in collaboration with the Italian Trade Commission office in New York.
‘Italian apples are a big new-comer on the U.S. produce scene, and we are still working to develop our market – says Mr. Zanotelli, Director of the Consortium FROM. Exporting to America is a big challenge for the Italian industry, but we are still confident that our efforts will meet the challenge. Americans are aware of the quality assured by Made in Italy. The same assurance goes for apples, and everybody is invited to fall in love with the taste!’
With a production of 2.4 million tons, Italy is among the biggest world players in the industry and is at the forefront of research and innovation in the sector. Technology allows the treatment of pathologies in the most natural ways. That translates to delicious, safe and healthy products.
“Italian law forbids GMO products and has strict regulations for food safety and quality standards. Original Italian food is safe and extremely tasty’ – says Pier Paolo Celeste, Trade Commissioner and Executive Diretor for the U.S.A.
Living in the production areas and consuming the products, producers are the best testimonials of FROM awareness of the environmental and social responsibility aspects of the production. The very same concept is at the heart of the promotional campaign: ‘We know what we do, and we eat what we produce. – goes on Mr Zanotelli – I am very proud of the work our producers and partners are doing in Italy, and we are happy to share the excellency of our production with the markets FROM supplies with the best quality apples’.
Passion and dedication are the secret ingredients of FROM’s success- 15,000 producers grouped in 4 producer organizations in a system that promotes the fair share of responsibilities and strict set of production values. You will taste the difference.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-21 “The West consumes fruit, in the East fruit can also be a gift or an offering”
- 2018-11-20 “Belgian growers in dire straits, but entire European fruit sector is suffering”
- 2018-11-20 Italy: Agreement for marketing of the Tessa apple
- 2018-11-19 Vietnam: fruits coming from every country but Italy
- 2018-11-19 Didn't visit Interpoma 2018? Check the FreshPlaza photo gallery!
- 2018-11-14 Greeks extend European grape season
- 2018-11-13 Poland: Free apples handed out in Warsaw and Lublin
- 2018-11-12 First impressions on the Italian kiwi season
- 2018-11-09 India – Decline in apple imports 9 percent year-on-year - pear imports 4 percent
- 2018-11-09 Waking sleeping plants with plasmas
- 2018-11-07 Large Moldovan fruit producer launches brand for apple exports
- 2018-11-07 Ukraine: Shortage drives pear prices up one a half times
- 2018-11-07 AU: Queensland research leads to new strawberry varieties
- 2018-11-07 Egypt’s agricultural exports up to 4.4 million tons
- 2018-11-07 New Zealand: 2018-2019 apple acreage forecast to be up 3 percent at 9,700 hectares
- 2018-11-07 Premium apple varieties drive sales
- 2018-11-06 Good retail relationships and quality will carry South African grapes through the season
- 2018-11-06 Punjab Food Authority: Do not print pictures of fruit on packaging
- 2018-11-06 Chile: 4.2 percent decrease in apple exports 2018/19
- 2018-11-06 Canada: 14 percent increase in apple production for MY 2018/19