Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Quality for us starts more than 12 months before the crop is even harvested"
- Fruit becoming scarcer in growing world market
- Florida fruit growers sour over NAFTA as production continues falling
- “Give us 1.20 dollar more per box”
- First Colombian Hass avocado shipment makes its way to Port Long Beach, US
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Freshline Foods Ltd. announces new flavoured apples slicesFreshline Foods, one of Canada’s premier processors of fresh cut, value-added fruits and vegetables, today announced plans to expand its fresh cut apple product offerings with the launch of new Flavoured Apple Slices. Targeted at children and adults alike, this new product is the perfect twist on a popular fruit, adding fun and excitement to sliced apples.
Initially, Freshline Foods will be releasing peach and grape flavoured apple slices, with many more flavours being developed. The flavoured slices will be offered in a user-friendly 400g package and snack size 55g pouches. The items will be slated for North American distribution starting in January 2015.
“Working with Food Freshly North America and Bamford Family Farms / Bay Growers (sister companies to Freshline Foods), we have developed a new process of flavouring apple slices that maintains the apples’ texture and visual appeal, utilizes all natural flavourings and allows the product to exhibit an extended shelf life,” said Noel Brigido, Vice President of Freshline Foods.
“The end result is our Flavoured Apple Slices that are infused with natural flavours of peach and grapes and are crisp and crunchy with a natural feel and no sugary or sticky coatings. We are proud of the powerful flavour combinations we’ve been able to achieve with our flavoured apple products and we are thrilled to bring these new items to our customers.”
For more information:
Freshline Foods Ltd
Tel: 1 888 328 3737
Publication date: 11/27/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here