Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- AU table-grape, apple and cherry exports drop by up to 34%
- Banana exports from the Dominican Republic dropped by 75% last year
- Produce heavyweight Hein Deprez buys Hollands largest organic pepper grower
- Around Noon expands in the UK with Chef in a Box acquisition
- Panama: The first industrial commercial nursery certified to produce and export seedlings
Exchange ratesmore »
Freshline Foods Ltd. announces new flavoured apples slicesFreshline Foods, one of Canada’s premier processors of fresh cut, value-added fruits and vegetables, today announced plans to expand its fresh cut apple product offerings with the launch of new Flavoured Apple Slices. Targeted at children and adults alike, this new product is the perfect twist on a popular fruit, adding fun and excitement to sliced apples.
Initially, Freshline Foods will be releasing peach and grape flavoured apple slices, with many more flavours being developed. The flavoured slices will be offered in a user-friendly 400g package and snack size 55g pouches. The items will be slated for North American distribution starting in January 2015.
“Working with Food Freshly North America and Bamford Family Farms / Bay Growers (sister companies to Freshline Foods), we have developed a new process of flavouring apple slices that maintains the apples’ texture and visual appeal, utilizes all natural flavourings and allows the product to exhibit an extended shelf life,” said Noel Brigido, Vice President of Freshline Foods.
“The end result is our Flavoured Apple Slices that are infused with natural flavours of peach and grapes and are crisp and crunchy with a natural feel and no sugary or sticky coatings. We are proud of the powerful flavour combinations we’ve been able to achieve with our flavoured apple products and we are thrilled to bring these new items to our customers.”
For more information:
Freshline Foods Ltd
Tel: 1 888 328 3737
Publication date: 11/27/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here