Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Garlic helps weight lossNutrition experts from the University of Florida find it essential and important for overweight people to consume daily as many products containing phytochemicals as possible. Such products help the body to resist metabolic disorders, obesity and cardiovascular diseases.
It is recommended to add rich in phytochemicals products to the personal diet, gradually one-by-one, without any abrupt change of the diet.
Consumption of plant products with phytochemicals prevents the body from harmful oxidation processes. In order to get sufficient amount of these protective elements, one should regularly eat fresh plant products, including herbs, fruit, vegetables, nuts and beans, - the experts explain.
Phytochemicals possess antioxidant properties and help the body to fight against free radicals. It is noted that the most effective phytochemicals are contained in garlic, tomatoes, soybeans and pumpkin.
Publication date: 11/3/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: