Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Pro Citrus Network celebrates their 10 year anniversary with a new lookPro Citrus Network is proud to celebrate its 10th year in business by introducing a new look. With their new logo also comes new packaging for the upcoming California Navel season, as well as a new website to better serve their customers and growers.
Jacquie Ediger, Vice President of Pro Citrus Network stated, “As we reflect on the past 10 years and all of PCN’s accomplishments and growth, we are feeling energized for the next 10 years and beyond. We have a dedicated team, a progressive group of growers, and strategic alliances throughout the supply chain that will continue to allow us to grow and succeed in the ever changing fresh produce industry.”
Allan Dodge, President of Pro Citrus Network stated, “We’re excited to launch our new logo, cartons, and website to signify this milestone in PCN’s history. In the past 10 years we have established ourselves as a company that does not just get the product to the customer, but it gets the right product to the customer. We look forward to continuing to do this for our customers and growers in the future.”
The new Pro Citrus website, www.pcnbrand.com launched just prior to PMA’s Fresh Summit show in Anaheim and includes key information for buyers and growers of citrus, as well as the end consumer.
The new lemon and orange cartons will be released at the start of this California Season.
Publication date: 10/13/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: