Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
StePac keeps it 'Fresh' in Anaheim!StePac will be returning to the PMA Fresh Summit from October 17-19 to showcase its shelf life extension packaging solutions, including those for asparagus, bell peppers, pomegranates, squash and cucumbers.
"The Americas are crucial markets for StePac", says Director of Sales, StePac - North America, Mr. Dwight McKabney, "The PMA Fresh Summit provides StePac with an opportunity to meet face to face with its clients and reach out to new customers and share with them the added value of XtendŽ packaging technology. Service matters to us at StePac and coupled with our packaging solutions we provide our clients with unparalleled post-harvest support. Our holistic approach ensures the highest level of product performance."
StePac L.A. Ltd, founded in 1992, specializes in the development and manufacture of XtendŽ modified atmosphere packaging for the fresh fruit and vegetable industry. With over 20 years of experience, the company offers bulk and retail packaging solutions for over 60 different produce items. Customer benefits from using XtendŽ packaging include better quality produce for the consumer, significantly reduced waste, sea as opposed to air freight, extended seasonality and market expansion.
For information on how your business can benefit from XtendŽ MA/MH freshness preservation packaging, meet us at Fresh Summit from October 17-19, 2014 at the Anaheim Convention Center, USA in booth #4210.
Tel: +972 (0)4 6123514
Fax: +972 (0)4 9872946
Publication date: 10/3/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: