Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
StePac keeps it 'Fresh' in Anaheim!StePac will be returning to the PMA Fresh Summit from October 17-19 to showcase its shelf life extension packaging solutions, including those for asparagus, bell peppers, pomegranates, squash and cucumbers.
"The Americas are crucial markets for StePac", says Director of Sales, StePac - North America, Mr. Dwight McKabney, "The PMA Fresh Summit provides StePac with an opportunity to meet face to face with its clients and reach out to new customers and share with them the added value of Xtend® packaging technology. Service matters to us at StePac and coupled with our packaging solutions we provide our clients with unparalleled post-harvest support. Our holistic approach ensures the highest level of product performance."
StePac L.A. Ltd, founded in 1992, specializes in the development and manufacture of Xtend® modified atmosphere packaging for the fresh fruit and vegetable industry. With over 20 years of experience, the company offers bulk and retail packaging solutions for over 60 different produce items. Customer benefits from using Xtend® packaging include better quality produce for the consumer, significantly reduced waste, sea as opposed to air freight, extended seasonality and market expansion.
For information on how your business can benefit from Xtend® MA/MH freshness preservation packaging, meet us at Fresh Summit from October 17-19, 2014 at the Anaheim Convention Center, USA in booth #4210.
Tel: +972 (0)4 6123514
Fax: +972 (0)4 9872946
Publication date: 10/3/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: