Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Tunisia: Production of table grapes put at 137,000 tonsAccording to forecasts of the Ministry of Agriculture, harvest of table grapes for the 2013-2014 season is estimated at 137,000 tons against 132,000 tons last season.
The production of grapes for processing is estimated at 37,500 tons (270,000 hectolitres of wine). The average production of grape for processing has reached 35,000 tons in the last five years, i.e. the equivalent of 52,000 hectolitres of wine during the same period.
Still according to the same source, during the 2013-2014 growing season, the area planted in table grapes totalled 11,000 hectares (ha) of which 650 ha are irrigated and 4,500 ha dry. They are shared out between the governorates of Ben Arous, Nabeul, Bizerte, Manouba and Sidi Bouzid.
Publication date: 8/26/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: