Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Tunisia: Production of table grapes put at 137,000 tonsAccording to forecasts of the Ministry of Agriculture, harvest of table grapes for the 2013-2014 season is estimated at 137,000 tons against 132,000 tons last season.
The production of grapes for processing is estimated at 37,500 tons (270,000 hectolitres of wine). The average production of grape for processing has reached 35,000 tons in the last five years, i.e. the equivalent of 52,000 hectolitres of wine during the same period.
Still according to the same source, during the 2013-2014 growing season, the area planted in table grapes totalled 11,000 hectares (ha) of which 650 ha are irrigated and 4,500 ha dry. They are shared out between the governorates of Ben Arous, Nabeul, Bizerte, Manouba and Sidi Bouzid.
Publication date: 8/26/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: