- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Preserving fresh produce quality at Asia Fruit Logistica
"Our packaging technology is engineered and tested to achieve the optimum freshness extension for each produce item and the results are impressive.' says General Manager Mr. Asaf Shachnai, 'When applied with best post-harvest protocols, the quality of Xtend® packed produce is preserved during storage and transit allowing our customers to expand into new markets, opt for sea shipment and to bridge seasonal gaps. We know our Xtend® packaging will be of particular interest to Asian markets whose consumers demand only the best quality fresh produce."
StePac, located in Hall 3, Booth T-16A will be presenting at Asia Fruit Logistica this year Xtend® packaging solutions for top seasonal produce items: asparagus, berries, broccoli, cherries, fresh cut produce and herbs, kiwi, pomegranates and stonefruit.
To meet our people in Hong Kong, please email them directly for appointments:
Mr. Amnon Sandman
Mr. Ivo Tunchel
StePac (South America)
Mr. Gabriel Romero (StePac representative in Chile)
Mr. Eiji Yamauchi (StePac representative in Japan)
Mitsui & Co. Plastics Ltd.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/14/2018 Asia Global Logistics advancing towards goal of 'global reefer expert'
- 09/14/2018 Asia Fruit Logistica 2018 Photo report
- 09/13/2018 Visitor count Asia Fruit Logistica does not increase with exhibition space
- 09/12/2018 European Blueberry growers unite to provide year-round offer for Asian markets
- 09/11/2018 Chang Lung Agriculture increases global network through innovation
- 09/10/2018 Comtree Enterprise investing in new dragon fruit variteis
- 09/10/2018 Convenience trends at the Asiafruit Congress
- 09/07/2018 Chang-Rak Farms expanding export markets
- 09/07/2018 Interko to showcase new turn-key ripening room to Asian market
- 09/06/2018 Opening of 2018 South China Fruit Industry Marketing Channel Summit
- 09/06/2018 The promotion of Chilean cherries receives recognition
- 09/05/2018 Chanitos wants to give you energy to do what you love
- 09/05/2018 Asia Fruit Awards: winners announced
- 09/04/2018 'Our goal is to reinforce Peru's image as a producer with differential advantages in Asia'
- 09/04/2018 "Convenience is a trend in breeding"
- 09/03/2018 StePac leads responsible supply chain with innovative packaging
- 09/03/2018 Taste Australia yields big results in foreign trade
- 08/31/2018 New Zealand organic apple grower planting new varieties; tries to keep up with demand from Asia
- 08/30/2018 The Asian market is a great opportunity for agricultural companies
- 08/30/2018 Genuinely Western Australia export initiative set for global succes