Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Preserving fresh produce quality at Asia Fruit LogisticaStePac is returning to Asia Fruit Logistica this year to promote XtendŽ packaging for prolonging the freshness of over 60 produce items.
"Our packaging technology is engineered and tested to achieve the optimum freshness extension for each produce item and the results are impressive.' says General Manager Mr. Asaf Shachnai, 'When applied with best post-harvest protocols, the quality of XtendŽ packed produce is preserved during storage and transit allowing our customers to expand into new markets, opt for sea shipment and to bridge seasonal gaps. We know our XtendŽ packaging will be of particular interest to Asian markets whose consumers demand only the best quality fresh produce."
StePac, located in Hall 3, Booth T-16A will be presenting at Asia Fruit Logistica this year XtendŽ packaging solutions for top seasonal produce items: asparagus, berries, broccoli, cherries, fresh cut produce and herbs, kiwi, pomegranates and stonefruit.
To meet our people in Hong Kong, please email them directly for appointments:
Mr. Amnon Sandman
Mr. Ivo Tunchel
StePac (South America)
Mr. Gabriel Romero (StePac representative in Chile)
Mr. Eiji Yamauchi (StePac representative in Japan)
Mitsui & Co. Plastics Ltd.
Publication date: 8/21/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: