Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Preserving fresh produce quality at Asia Fruit LogisticaStePac is returning to Asia Fruit Logistica this year to promote Xtend® packaging for prolonging the freshness of over 60 produce items.
"Our packaging technology is engineered and tested to achieve the optimum freshness extension for each produce item and the results are impressive.' says General Manager Mr. Asaf Shachnai, 'When applied with best post-harvest protocols, the quality of Xtend® packed produce is preserved during storage and transit allowing our customers to expand into new markets, opt for sea shipment and to bridge seasonal gaps. We know our Xtend® packaging will be of particular interest to Asian markets whose consumers demand only the best quality fresh produce."
StePac, located in Hall 3, Booth T-16A will be presenting at Asia Fruit Logistica this year Xtend® packaging solutions for top seasonal produce items: asparagus, berries, broccoli, cherries, fresh cut produce and herbs, kiwi, pomegranates and stonefruit.
To meet our people in Hong Kong, please email them directly for appointments:
Mr. Amnon Sandman
Mr. Ivo Tunchel
StePac (South America)
Mr. Gabriel Romero (StePac representative in Chile)
Mr. Eiji Yamauchi (StePac representative in Japan)
Mitsui & Co. Plastics Ltd.
Publication date: 8/21/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: