- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
- Rewe Group: the most technologically sophisticated online-shopping facility in Europe
- China: "Price of golden Fuji apple rose this year"
- “Sales will start when the Greek kiwifruit is out of the market”
- A.P. Moller-Maersk: Trade war will hit container shipping
- "Good step taken by opening our own warehouse"
Top 5 -last month
- Lime supplies remain steady as rainy season ends in Mexico
- Poland: “Asian clients prefer our smaller sweet apples”
- Exports of Egyptian grapes reach $219 million in 10 months
- Climate change might change UK apple production
- Plan 2020: King Courgette guarantees that 100% of the energy used in its facilities is green
Top 5 -last week
In conjunction with new ginger harvest celebration
I Love Produce donates $13,440 to local Peru village school
“The Asháninka rainforest area is one of the most remote places I have ever travelled,” said Jim Provost, President of I Love Produce. “A trip there requires a 10 hour flight to Lima, a 12 hour bus ride from the capital to the village and then a perilous river crossing by raft to reach the school. Because of the remoteness of the area, the school lacks many of the resources we take for granted. Our aim is to form a lasting relationship with the school so we can make a difference to their kids on a long-term basis”.
The school donation program we set up with I Love Produce’s ginger supplier, Rainforest Organic., The money from this project will support the school library, computer room and other facilities, said School Director Jaime Fernández Yoni Cave of Antonio Raymond School. “For the children this project is a-dream-come-true”. The harvest ceremony included local traditional clothing, dancing, singing, a feast of local food and drink followed by a spirited game of basketball.
A movie of the event can be viewed on the company website www.iLoveProduce.com.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 "Stable retail for imported kiwi fruit in Taiwanese market"
- 2018-11-16 Costa announces agreement for acquisition of Nangiloc Colignan farm
- 2018-11-15 "Good step taken by opening our own warehouse"
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Agrofruit goes into liquidation
- 2018-11-15 MSC, A.P. Moller – Maersk, CMA CGM, Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network to establish container shipping association
- 2018-11-14 Carrefour guarantees freshness of fruit and vegetables
- 2018-11-14 Opening of store "Les Comptoirs de la Bio" on Reunion Island
- 2018-11-14 HHLA exceeds last year's high level
- 2018-11-14 Two promotions for healthy snacks and salads company
- 2018-11-14 New chapter opens up for Canadian microgreen growers
- 2018-11-14 UK company expands further into South Africa
- 2018-11-14 China: "The ROI of projects is more important than ever"
- 2018-11-13 "Switching in one go was the right choice"
- 2018-11-13 Kiremko appoints General Sales Manager
- 2018-11-13 Vergro celebrates its 50th anniversary
- 2018-11-13 Mercato ortofrutticolo di Lusia: Slow exchanges and oscillating prices in October
- 2018-11-13 "We are going to have more kilos of tomatoes and new varieties"
- 2018-11-13 Lidl Poland launches promotion to encourage healthy eating
- 2018-11-13 Village Farms reports 11% decrease in sales
- 2018-11-13 New dynamic in South Africa for Agro Sélections Fruits