- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- Post-harvest solutions company presents protection technology
- Jordan-Syria: Long awaited border opening will boost economies
- Church Brothers Farms builds new facility in northern Mexico
- Wholesaler-Distributor produce operation training checklists now available
- Mexico: Michoacan's avocado production increased by 20%
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- “Expansion in Spanish bell pepper and aubergine, loose tomatoes suffer”
- Ethylene company to showcase its ripening products at Fresh Summit
- Sainsbury’s UK: 'Brussels sprouts' and 'pigs in blankets' flavoured teas
- Toiling to make the perfect chip
- Bruñó Eco melon - a new sustainable variety for organic product lovers
New Tecnoceam Baby Leaf Line in USA
The new baby leaf line is provided by mixing belts, inspection, prewasher, washing, dewatering belt, twin supermaxi dryer, multi head packer.
The line can process up to 1,300 kg/hour baby leaf products (spring mix, arugula, mache, baby spinach) in a very gentle way (about 3,000 kg/hour referred to adult salad).
Best output quality, water and energy savings, water cooling effect by Venturi Technology, shelf life increase are the goals of the project.
Particular attention was focused on the compact design layout (only 32 meter, input – output length line including packaging and about 200 square meter – total net production area).
The twin supermaxi dryers allows huge constant production, without product stops, perfect drying.
All the project was successfully managed by SGE – Robert and Pam Hinnant (Tecnoceam US Representative).
Supervision from Italy is provided to allow the software updating when necessary and to optimize the production. The best set up was got in 2-3 days after installation completion.
For over 35 years, Tecnoceam has been designing and manufacturing machines and plants for the food industry. Lines are always at the cutting edge for the material’s quality and technical solution for processing fresh vegetables, for grilled vegetables, for pickles and sauces (pesto alla Genovese).
New solutions have been innovated also for chilled ready meals (precooked pasta with vegetables and fresh ready soups) for FoodService and Retail.
Meticulously following every phase in production from design to start up, Tecnoceam is now able to supply entire "Custom-Design" plants aiming always to get the same goal: client's satisfaction.
For more information:
Vegetables Processing Plants
Via Provinciale, 28
43038 Sala Baganza (PR)
Tel.: +39 (0)521 833738
Fax: +39 (0)521 834087
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 06/30/2015 Laser labels might be heading to US
- 06/29/2015 Crates often not clean enough after washing
- 06/26/2015 rPETeCO: multi-functional packaging
- 06/26/2015 New packaging for ready-to-eat foods introduced
- 06/25/2015 IFCO RPC system reduces material requirements, waste
- 06/24/2015 Anthem amplifies Zespri branding
- 06/24/2015 Sustainability award for innovative mushroom containers
- 06/23/2015 "Fruit in portion packaging easier at computer"
- 06/23/2015 Edible plastic to help solve packaging waste?
- 06/22/2015 New packaging tech for summer apple program
- 06/22/2015 Canada's crop analyzing machinery
- 06/19/2015 US (IL): Com-Pac to introduce gps tracker
- 06/18/2015 Productivity more than just speed
- 06/17/2015 Prolong® packaging successfully extends tomato shelf life
- 06/16/2015 Jasa Packaging Systems celebrates 30 years with demo week
- 06/15/2015 Corrugated packaging: benchmark for versatility
- 06/15/2015 NZ mushroom company first to use new compostable packaging
- 06/12/2015 New bag filling machine unveiled at Victam 2015
- 06/11/2015 Intelligent packaging growing at huge rate
- 06/11/2015 UK: Keep fruit fresh from field to factory