Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- WAPA: EU expects biggest apple harvest in 10 years
- Indiana Troopers find 1 million dollars worth of marijuana stashed with lettuce
Top 5 - last month
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Wawona acquires stone fruit breeding operations of Burchell Nursery
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Walmart: purchase of Perimercados, Super Compro and Saretto
- New Transatlantic route brings huge vessels to Port of Liverpool
Exchange ratesmore »
New Tecnoceam Baby Leaf Line in USAExcellent start up in New Jersey by Tecnoceam and SGE team a few weeks ago.
The new baby leaf line is provided by mixing belts, inspection, prewasher, washing, dewatering belt, twin supermaxi dryer, multi head packer.
The line can process up to 1,300 kg/hour baby leaf products (spring mix, arugula, mache, baby spinach) in a very gentle way (about 3,000 kg/hour referred to adult salad).
Best output quality, water and energy savings, water cooling effect by Venturi Technology, shelf life increase are the goals of the project.
Particular attention was focused on the compact design layout (only 32 meter, input – output length line including packaging and about 200 square meter – total net production area).
The twin supermaxi dryers allows huge constant production, without product stops, perfect drying.
All the project was successfully managed by SGE – Robert and Pam Hinnant (Tecnoceam US Representative).
Supervision from Italy is provided to allow the software updating when necessary and to optimize the production. The best set up was got in 2-3 days after installation completion.
For over 35 years, Tecnoceam has been designing and manufacturing machines and plants for the food industry. Lines are always at the cutting edge for the material’s quality and technical solution for processing fresh vegetables, for grilled vegetables, for pickles and sauces (pesto alla Genovese).
New solutions have been innovated also for chilled ready meals (precooked pasta with vegetables and fresh ready soups) for FoodService and Retail.
Meticulously following every phase in production from design to start up, Tecnoceam is now able to supply entire "Custom-Design" plants aiming always to get the same goal: client's satisfaction.
For more information:
Vegetables Processing Plants
Via Provinciale, 28
43038 Sala Baganza (PR)
Tel.: +39 (0)521 833738
Fax: +39 (0)521 834087
Publication date: 6/16/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: