Job offersmore »
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
- Category Manager - Exports Homebush, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Man enters chilli-eating contest. The chilli won.
- Fresh produce company enters into partnership to help students become farmers
- EC approves Bayer’s proposed acquisition of Monsanto
- Machinery company opens new Californian customer service facility
- China: The future of retail, premium brands and increased domestic production
Exchange ratesmore »
Snack of choice at Maya Randolph Show on NBC
Crunch Pak apples served backstage at new television variety showCrunch Pak sliced apples continue to be the snack of choice in Hollywood and are now served backstage at the The Maya Rudolph Show.
The new show debuted on Monday, May 19, on NBC and is a one-hour prime-time variety special starring Maya Randolph and executive produced by Lorne Michaels that features many of their Saturday Night Live show alums.
The show’s production team contacted Crunch Pak in April and asked if the company would provide fresh product for the show’s backstage area for the opening episode.
The company has been asked to provide fresh apple snacks for entertainment-industry related shows several times in the past. The company supplied fresh products for the Academy Awards, the Grammys, The Superbowl Halftime Show, the Country Music Awards, the People’s Choice Awards and the Miss America pageant – among others.
It’s gratifying to see how far demand has spread for our sliced apples,” said Tony Freytag, senior vice president of sales and marketing. “We know people are craving healthy snacks, and we’re looking forward to supplying that need and hopefully engaging with studios in the future.”
Crunch Pak sent the show a variety of Snackers, DipperZ and 2-ounce mini bags.
For more information:
Tel: +1 509.782.7753
Publication date: 5/21/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here