Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
- "We currently distribute 7,000 to 8,000 fruit baskets a week"
- Ecuador: Banana prices are expected to be high at the beginning of 2018
- Excessive temperatures worry Western Cape citrus farmers
- The new entry for the Crimson Snow family is the French Mesfruits
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
Absorbent mini containers perfect for healthy consumer convenienceMaxwell Chase Technologies a leader in extended shelf life packaging, have announced the launch of their new Absorbent Mini Containers. The Absorbent Mini Containers deliver over 10 day’s shelf life for single snack servings of fresh cut fruit such as Pineapple, Cantaloupe, Watermelons and Honeydew Melons.
The Absorbent Mini Containers are being launched in two different portion sizes, 2.5oz and 4oz, and are made with the Company’s food safe absorbent technology, which allows processors to pack ripe and sweet tasting fruit. The new packaging has a tamper evident, peel-able lidding film, which makes them easy to open.
“Parents and children love the new Absorbent Mini Containers as they allow fresh cut fruit to be served as a delicious and healthy snack” said Tom Gautreaux, National Sales Director, Maxwell Chase Technologies.
The new Absorbent Mini Containers are ideal for target markets such as kid’s snacks, school lunches, convenience stores and healthy vending machines.
To learn more go to: www.maxwellchase.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Absorbent-Mini-Containers-Infosheet.pdf
For more information:
Maxwell Chase Technologies
Tel: +1 866-344-0796, Ext 224
Publication date: 5/16/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here