Job offersmore »
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
- Entomologist Position - Leamington, Ontario, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Absorbent mini containers perfect for healthy consumer convenienceMaxwell Chase Technologies a leader in extended shelf life packaging, have announced the launch of their new Absorbent Mini Containers. The Absorbent Mini Containers deliver over 10 day’s shelf life for single snack servings of fresh cut fruit such as Pineapple, Cantaloupe, Watermelons and Honeydew Melons.
The Absorbent Mini Containers are being launched in two different portion sizes, 2.5oz and 4oz, and are made with the Company’s food safe absorbent technology, which allows processors to pack ripe and sweet tasting fruit. The new packaging has a tamper evident, peel-able lidding film, which makes them easy to open.
“Parents and children love the new Absorbent Mini Containers as they allow fresh cut fruit to be served as a delicious and healthy snack” said Tom Gautreaux, National Sales Director, Maxwell Chase Technologies.
The new Absorbent Mini Containers are ideal for target markets such as kid’s snacks, school lunches, convenience stores and healthy vending machines.
To learn more go to: www.maxwellchase.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Absorbent-Mini-Containers-Infosheet.pdf
For more information:
Maxwell Chase Technologies
Tel: +1 866-344-0796, Ext 224
Publication date: 5/16/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here