Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
March 23–25, 2014
Poland: QUAFETY project conference in Skierniewice"Effect of Pre- and Post-harvest Factors on Health Promoting Components and Quality of Horticultural Commodities": this is the title of a conference which will be held in Skierniewice (Poland), next March 23–25, 2014.
The conference is organized by the Research Institute of Horticulture in cooperation with Storage Section of the Committee of Horticultural Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences and EUFRIN-Fruit Quality Working Group, under the auspices of: Polish Academy and Sciences and Polish Society for Horticultural Sciences.
Seven oral and ten poster presentations will be delivered by project participants on various aspects regarding the quality and safety of cut products:
- genomics changing
- quality management
- nutrition value
- post-cutting treatments
- microbiological evaluation
- diagnostic instruments
More information about Quafety project: www.quafety.eu
More information about the conference: www.inhort.pl/en/effects2014
Publication date: 3/21/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here