Job offersmore »
- Quality Systems Manager – Auckland, New Zealand
- Chief Strategy Officer – Amman, Jordan
- Senior Account Executive - North America
- Gestionnaire de comptes pour l'Europe du Sud - Netherlands
- Senior Vegetable Production Manager – Homestead Farms, Inc, Millington, MD, USA
- Sales Consultant – Eastern US Territory
- Teeltverantwoordelijke - Oostnieuwkerke, België
- Projectleider Techniek Kassenbouw - The Netherlands
- Director of Commercial Plant Breeding
- Production Manager - King George VA, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Year round supply of berries from Portugal, Spain and Morocco”
- Lidl 'prepares for Australia' | Aldi UK invests 300m, focusing on fresh
- Exporter deals exclusively in ready-to-eat mangoes
- Fresh Market Warsaw 2016 draws more international visitors
- "Consumer trends favour very red pomegranates, like the Wonderful"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam, untapped vegetable market?
On November the 19th, Fresh Studio and its partners, organized a very successful conference in Hanoi, titled “Supplying the market of tomorrow”. Over 175 participants ranging from leading supermarket chains to farmers, fresh produce production companies to research institutes, and government agencies to financial institutions discussed the future of safe and healthy food provision in Vietnam.
systems in Vietnam are undergoing a profound transformation towards safe,
healthy, and high value products. Looking into the future, the conference
broadened understanding on system interventions and explored opportunities for
agribusiness collaborations bringing change to Vietnam. With more then 90
million people, Vietnam has a very attractive domestic market, in which more
and more consumers are looking for guaranteed safe
Fresh Studio R&D Rene van Rensen and Senior Agriculturalist Cao Hong Luyen hand out certificates to growers.
Left: Dutch ambassador to Vietnam, Joop Scheffers.
Right: Fresh Studio R&D director, Rene van Rensen.
Left: FS marketing director Sigrid Wertheim.
Right: Vietnamese vice-minister for Agriculture.
Verbazingwekkende IT-oplossingen voor telers en agronomen.
The Fresh Studio Marketing team
Intense discussions during the World Café sessions.
Meko Star stand
Meko Star team and growers
Mr. Philippe Bacac, CEO of METRO Cash & Carry Vietnam.
Real market products and knowledge.
For more information:
1A Lane 275, Au Co Street, Quang An Ward, Tay Ho Dist
Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Phone: +84 4 3759 1380
Fax: +84 4 3759 1381
Publication date: 11/22/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: