Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist Horticulture - Netherlands / Poland / Ukraine / Finland
- Global Director City Farming - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist City Farms - Netherlands
- Quality Manager - Spain
- Spanish Speaking Operations/Warehouse Manager
- Account Manager Australia & New Zealand
- General Manager – Vegetables and Herbs production
- Managing Director Vietnam
- Quality Control Manager - Australia
- Managing Director - Kent Based
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Record year at Fruit Logistica
- Organic farming 'boosts biodiversity and bees'
- NZ: "20-40% increase in Gold production is a real sign that we are coming out of the crisis.”
- Gap between kiwi seasons bodes well for European suppliers
- "Patents on breakthrough innovations in seeds are the soul of sustainability"
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam, untapped vegetable market?
On November the 19th, Fresh Studio and its partners, organized a very successful conference in Hanoi, titled “Supplying the market of tomorrow”. Over 175 participants ranging from leading supermarket chains to farmers, fresh produce production companies to research institutes, and government agencies to financial institutions discussed the future of safe and healthy food provision in Vietnam.
systems in Vietnam are undergoing a profound transformation towards safe,
healthy, and high value products. Looking into the future, the conference
broadened understanding on system interventions and explored opportunities for
agribusiness collaborations bringing change to Vietnam. With more then 90
million people, Vietnam has a very attractive domestic market, in which more
and more consumers are looking for guaranteed safe
Fresh Studio R&D Rene van Rensen and Senior Agriculturalist Cao Hong Luyen hand out certificates to growers.
Left: Dutch ambassador to Vietnam, Joop Scheffers.
Right: Fresh Studio R&D director, Rene van Rensen.
Left: FS marketing director Sigrid Wertheim.
Right: Vietnamese vice-minister for Agriculture.
Verbazingwekkende IT-oplossingen voor telers en agronomen.
The Fresh Studio Marketing team
Intense discussions during the World Café sessions.
Meko Star stand
Meko Star team and growers
Mr. Philippe Bacac, CEO of METRO Cash & Carry Vietnam.
Real market products and knowledge.
For more information:
1A Lane 275, Au Co Street, Quang An Ward, Tay Ho Dist
Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Phone: +84 4 3759 1380
Fax: +84 4 3759 1381
Publication date: 11/22/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: