Job offersmore »
- Export produce trader – French market - Spain
- Marketer - Holland/Poland
- Breeders, Soy, Corn and Sugar Cane Division - Brazil
- Product Manager Tomato - US (California)
- (Senior) Account manager USA
- Ein- und Verkäufer - Germany
- Banana Production Specialist / Agricultural Consultants Bananas -
- Senior Grower - United Kingdom
- Export Manager - Roermond, The Netherlands
- Production manager Pepper (FT) - Israel or the Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We will focus on other markets, when Russia comes back there will be no more apples for them"
- How will the embargo on European, Moldovan and Ukrainian apples influence the Russian market?
- Jacco Merkens only Dutch grower with Red Love
- Drones could grow to $11 billion industry by 2024
- French Fry Revolution by introducing Sort-to-Spec
Top 5 - last week
- Maersk unveils low-sulphur surcharge, but customers of other carriers must wait
- Vertical farming taking root in Pennsylvania
- Port of Antwerp handled up to 98,229,046 tonnes in H1 2014
- "The impact of Citrus Black Spot measures on importers is currently not very big"
- UK: Don't waste your money on organic food
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam, untapped vegetable market?
On November the 19th, Fresh Studio and its partners, organized a very successful conference in Hanoi, titled “Supplying the market of tomorrow”. Over 175 participants ranging from leading supermarket chains to farmers, fresh produce production companies to research institutes, and government agencies to financial institutions discussed the future of safe and healthy food provision in Vietnam.
systems in Vietnam are undergoing a profound transformation towards safe,
healthy, and high value products. Looking into the future, the conference
broadened understanding on system interventions and explored opportunities for
agribusiness collaborations bringing change to Vietnam. With more then 90
million people, Vietnam has a very attractive domestic market, in which more
and more consumers are looking for guaranteed safe
Fresh Studio R&D Rene van Rensen and Senior Agriculturalist Cao Hong Luyen hand out certificates to growers.
Left: Dutch ambassador to Vietnam, Joop Scheffers.
Right: Fresh Studio R&D director, Rene van Rensen.
Left: FS marketing director Sigrid Wertheim.
Right: Vietnamese vice-minister for Agriculture.
Verbazingwekkende IT-oplossingen voor telers en agronomen.
The Fresh Studio Marketing team
Intense discussions during the World Café sessions.
Meko Star stand
Meko Star team and growers
Mr. Philippe Bacac, CEO of METRO Cash & Carry Vietnam.
Real market products and knowledge.
For more information:
1A Lane 275, Au Co Street, Quang An Ward, Tay Ho Dist
Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Phone: +84 4 3759 1380
Fax: +84 4 3759 1381
Publication date: 11/22/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: