Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
"Supplying the market of tomorrow"
Vietnam, untapped vegetable market?On November the 19th, Fresh Studio and its partners, organized a very successful conference in Hanoi, titled “Supplying the market of tomorrow”. Over 175 participants ranging from leading supermarket chains to farmers, fresh produce production companies to research institutes, and government agencies to financial institutions discussed the future of safe and healthy food provision in Vietnam.
systems in Vietnam are undergoing a profound transformation towards safe,
healthy, and high value products. Looking into the future, the conference
broadened understanding on system interventions and explored opportunities for
agribusiness collaborations bringing change to Vietnam. With more then 90
million people, Vietnam has a very attractive domestic market, in which more
and more consumers are looking for guaranteed safe
Fresh Studio R&D Rene van Rensen and Senior Agriculturalist Cao Hong Luyen hand out certificates to growers.
Left: Dutch ambassador to Vietnam, Joop Scheffers.
Right: Fresh Studio R&D director, Rene van Rensen.
Left: FS marketing director Sigrid Wertheim.
Right: Vietnamese vice-minister for Agriculture.
Verbazingwekkende IT-oplossingen voor telers en agronomen.
The Fresh Studio Marketing team
Intense discussions during the World Café sessions.
Meko Star stand
Meko Star team and growers
Mr. Philippe Bacac, CEO of METRO Cash & Carry Vietnam.
Real market products and knowledge.
For more information:
1A Lane 275, Au Co Street, Quang An Ward, Tay Ho Dist
Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Phone: +84 4 3759 1380
Fax: +84 4 3759 1381
Publication date: 11/22/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: