Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- Eden Agri Citrus: black farmers assume majority share-holding in packhouse
- Canadian growers shake their heads at talk of boycotting US goods
- First ever red sweet onions out of Walla Walla
- New Zealand: Exclusive avocado access to Australia under threat
- German specialist extending shelf life without preservatives
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mastronardi/SUNSET® to launch innovative products at PMA Fresh SummitMastronardi Produce is gearing up for what is sure to be the biggest PMA Fresh Summit to date. Taking place October 19-20 in New Orleans, their SUNSET® brand will be unveiling new innovative products and packaging.
SUNSET® can be found at booth #2738, the ultimate Fresh Summit destination. This area includes a full gourmet kitchen where SUNSET® executive chefs will be creating flavorful signature recipes and introducing new products such as Y.E.L.O.™ An acronym for Youth, Energy, Life, Om, Y.E.L.O.™ is the perfect product for consumers with healthy minds and souls.
“We’re very excited for this year’s Fresh Summit,” said Chris Veillon, Director of Marketing. “Y.E.L.O.™ is a fantastic product. Unlike other yellow tomatoes, it’s sweet, flavorful and has a long shelf life. As it comes from the greenhouse that brought the world Campari® brand cocktail tomatoes, It’s sure to be a hit.”
Mastronardi will also be featuring new advancements in packaging, such as SUNSET® Top Seal. Top Seal is a pre-printed film that replaces clamshell lids. This ensures product integrity and sustainability with a very attractive look that shows maximum product. Mastronardi was recently named a finalist for its SUNSET® Top Seal Packaging for PMA’s Annual Impact Award.
Foodservice customers can visit Booth 4230, dedicated to Mastronardi’s Foodservice division, Mastronardi Fresh, which services customers all over North America. A complete product offering as well as SUNSET® inspired signature recipes will be displayed at the booth as well.
To learn more about Mastronardi Produce/SUNSET® and what you can expect at PMA Fresh Summit 2013, please click here.
Publication date: 10/7/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: