Job offersmore »
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
Top 5 - yesterday
- South Africa: "Farming with grapes is a sprint, citrus is a marathon."
- Photos reveal Del Monte's new pink pineapple
- Colombia: Chiquita accused of crimes against humanity
- Greek producers are great trading partners for Poland
- "The PGI will strengthen our expansion project for Canary bananas in Europe"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dennis Rodman fronts quirky commercial for Wonderful PistachiosWonderful Pistachios kicked off the fifth season of its iconic "Get Crackin'" campaign, celebrating the unique and unusual ways pop culture icons crack open a pistachio. This year's highly anticipated line-up includes five-time NBA champion, Basketball Hall of Famer, and peace advocate Dennis Rodman.
"Wonderful Pistachios is proud to be celebrating the fifth year of the Get Crackin' campaign," said Marc Seguin, vice president of global sales and marketing, Paramount Farms. "Our brand is known for leveraging pop culture icons, internet memes and YouTube sensations, and this year will be no different. We know what type of entertainment our audience wants and there's definitely something for everyone with this year's cast."
The fifth season debuts today with more than 5,000 national television spots in shows such as "America's Got Talent," "Survivor" (premiere), "Good Morning America," and "Late Night with David Letterman." Additionally, spots will air on cable networks such as Bravo, AMC, FOOD Network, SyFy and TBS. The new commercials and the eclectic cast from the past 4 years can always be seen at www.GetCrackin.com. In addition to TV, the campaign will also have strong presence across online, print and social platforms. This year's Get Crackin' campaign will also be supported by FSIs, in-store promotion, public relations and sports partnerships with Major League Baseball and the Harlem Globetrotters.
For more information:
Publication date: 9/17/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: