Job offersmore »
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Spain: Sentinel II optical sorting machine debuts on television
- Spain: Organic food consumption continues to grow
- Foreign trade characterized by banking measures and import regulation
- It’s Fresh! secures $10 million investment from AgroFresh
- Firms announce deeper collaboration on M&A's in produce sector
Exchange ratesmore »
Decrease vegetable prices up to 40% in AlbaniaAlbania's Consumer Price Index (CPI), in July 2013, resulted in 113.8 percent against December 2007 (December 07=100), recording a decrease of 0.8 percent against the previous month.
The annual rate in July is 1.6 percent. A year before the annual rate was 2.7 percent. Compare with previous month Albania's index of “Food and non-alcoholic beverage” recorded a decrease of 1.7 percent. The highest decrease of 16.3 percent was noticed in the “vegetables including potatoes” subgroups.
Here can also be mentioned the decrease in prices of pepper by 41.1 percent, eggplant by 40.9 percent, tomatoes by 35.4 percent, cucumber by 19.9, potatoes by 14.9 percent.
The price of “fruit” subgroup signed an increase by 7.3 percent, with an increase in prices of kiwi by 12.6 percent, lemons by 3.9 percent, apples by 8.2 percent, as well as decrease in prices of water melon by 33.5 percent, melon by 30.0 percent and peach by 6.8 percent.
Publication date: 8/15/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: