Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Decrease vegetable prices up to 40% in AlbaniaAlbania's Consumer Price Index (CPI), in July 2013, resulted in 113.8 percent against December 2007 (December 07=100), recording a decrease of 0.8 percent against the previous month.
The annual rate in July is 1.6 percent. A year before the annual rate was 2.7 percent. Compare with previous month Albania's index of “Food and non-alcoholic beverage” recorded a decrease of 1.7 percent. The highest decrease of 16.3 percent was noticed in the “vegetables including potatoes” subgroups.
Here can also be mentioned the decrease in prices of pepper by 41.1 percent, eggplant by 40.9 percent, tomatoes by 35.4 percent, cucumber by 19.9, potatoes by 14.9 percent.
The price of “fruit” subgroup signed an increase by 7.3 percent, with an increase in prices of kiwi by 12.6 percent, lemons by 3.9 percent, apples by 8.2 percent, as well as decrease in prices of water melon by 33.5 percent, melon by 30.0 percent and peach by 6.8 percent.
Publication date: 8/15/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: