Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Univeg back in Hein Deprez's handsUNIVEG Group, Europe's market leader in fresh produce, has announced today that its founder, Hein Deprez, has again gained control of the group. In 2009, Investment CVC took a 50 percent stake in Univeg, which was extended to 70 percent later.
The Deprez family, along with the current management, entered into a partnership with a consortium of European and South African families to acquire 100% of the UNIVEG group. Hein Deprez takes on the role of Executive Chairman of the group, Francis Kint assumes the role of Chief Executive Officer, and Koen Sticker, Chief Financial Officer. All other key management positions remain unchanged.
At the announcement Hein Deprez thanked the outgoing CEO and CFO, Theo de Kool and Davide Bustreo for their achievements. He further stated that, "The UNIVEG Group remains committed to its long-term growth strategy whilst continuing to refine the
quality of both our produce and our services for our customers and suppliers in Europe and throughout the world."
Publication date: 7/30/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: