- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Fuji apples digitalised using blockchain for global trade transparency
- Colombia: "We are increasing gulupa exports for Christmas"
- Onion harvest concludes in Treasure Valley
- Baltic countries to buy more fruits and vegetables from Azerbaijan
- “There is no longer a mushroom shortage as suggested in the media"
Portable forced-air precooling tunnel available
The Jet-Ready Precooler™ features two 10HP fans mounted on a hot-dipped galvanized steel frame. When used with eight (8) pallets, it delivers more than 4,000 cfm per pallet, at normal static pressure.
"We are constantly striving to make our products better, to provide more value for our customers," explained Global Cooling's CVO, Jim “Banana Jim” Still. "Over the years, we've had a number of operators ask for a ready-to-use unit, and that spurred us to come up with this new offering."
The first-of-its-kind unit comes on a structural steel base that measures 48-inches wide x 4-inches deep, and can be easily moved by a forklift.
The Jet-Ready™ also includes foam pads and tarp, variable frequency drive motor controller, electrical disconnect, motor overloads, a touchscreen control panel, and flashing beacon light pole to signal ready, cooling, and done/holding. An adjustable timer also allows for automatic change to low speed or off at the ended of a programmed time period.
The Jet-Ready™ does not include its own cooling coil or compressor, but instead circulates already-cooled air from inside the existing cold storage warehouse.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-13 Burro helper robot Increases productivity by 20 to 30%
- 2018-11-13 Efficient storing and presentation option for loose and ready-made goods at POS
- 2018-11-08 Banana Ripening Centre provides a critical service to South African farmers
- 2018-11-08 70 years of metal detection in Aachen
- 2018-11-05 New measuring system for sugar content: "98% accurate and starting to show benefits"
- 2018-11-02 AI is already changing agricultural landscape
- 2018-11-01 Labor challenges in sweet potatoes
- 2018-10-31 Dutch technology to reuse 100% of fruit and veg washing water
- 2018-10-31 Gold medal for the technology Blueberry Vision 2
- 2018-10-30 Hepro offers peeling machine for extra-large asparagus
- 2018-10-30 “The asparagus sector is choosing efficiency”
- 2018-10-30 Raynbow and Bellavista: Raytec Vision technology for potatoes and baby-leaf
- 2018-10-29 Raynbow and Bellavista: the Raytec Vision solution for potatoes and baby-leaves
- 2018-10-29 "With this line, you can process two tons of jumbo asparagus a day"
- 2018-10-24 "We have the only functional solution for processing fresh sweet corn"
- 2018-10-23 “In England, packing stations are in the middle of the fields"
- 2018-10-22 New weigher and tier for asparagus
- 2018-10-19 Unitec Group at PMA Fresh Summit 2018
- 2018-10-19 American robotic farming system could be the answer to labor shortages
- 2018-10-18 New pear sorting line for Houtekamer Fruit