Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Originating from production area Oerlemans Foods in Poland
Russia: Norovirus in deep-freeze raspberriesIn Russia a virus has been found in frozen raspberries from the Netherlands. Norovirus GII appeared to be present in 17 thousand kg. of raspberries. The Company, Frozen Foods, established in the neighbourhood of Moscow, received the raspberries from a Polish supplier. The virus is discovered in the factory Oerlemans Foods Siemiatycze, a Dutch company, which received the raspberries from the Polish branch of the company. They had bought the fruit from local growers. Read the reaction of Oerlemans Fruit on AGF.nl to-morrow.
The Russian authorities are taking the necessary measures in the meantime. They warn that possibly risky supplies took place to Austria, Finland, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Sweden and England.
Publication date: 7/17/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: