Job offersmore »
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
- General Manager Latin America - Mexico
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Originating from production area Oerlemans Foods in Poland
Russia: Norovirus in deep-freeze raspberriesIn Russia a virus has been found in frozen raspberries from the Netherlands. Norovirus GII appeared to be present in 17 thousand kg. of raspberries. The Company, Frozen Foods, established in the neighbourhood of Moscow, received the raspberries from a Polish supplier. The virus is discovered in the factory Oerlemans Foods Siemiatycze, a Dutch company, which received the raspberries from the Polish branch of the company. They had bought the fruit from local growers. Read the reaction of Oerlemans Fruit on AGF.nl to-morrow.
The Russian authorities are taking the necessary measures in the meantime. They warn that possibly risky supplies took place to Austria, Finland, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Sweden and England.
Publication date: 7/17/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: