Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Argentina is Fruit Logistica 2014 partner countryArgentina has announced its biggest appearance yet as the Fruit Logistica 2014 partner country. The country's strong presence in Berlin is aimed at building new contacts in international consumer markets, strengthening existing relationships and further increasing exports. Argentina will be exhibiting at the world's leading trade fair for the fresh fruit and vegetable business taking place from 5 to 7 February at the Berlin Exhibition Grounds (ExpoCenter City).
Dr. Christian Göke, Messe Berlin Chief Operating Officer: "As a major fruit and vegetable producer, Argentina exports a wide variety of products to more than 60 countries. Over the past few years, the nation's export earnings increased by 20 per cent to $2.2 billion. These figures underline Argentina's growing importance as a producer and exporter in the global fresh produce sector."
Argentina has exhibited at Fruit Logistica every year since 2000. The Argentine Pavilion is organized by the Fundación ExportAR.
For more information please visit: www.fruitlogistica.com
Publication date: 6/25/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: