Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: AGF Group launches 'Fashion Go!' watermelon
The Spanish AGF collective ‘Grupo Fashion’ announced the launch of the Fashion Go!, an easy to carry black seedless watermelon. The product, released under the Fashion brand, will be for sale in convenience stores or supermarkets.
The Fashion Go! is very sweet in taste, has crisp flesh with a high concentration of lycopene and citrulline, which are said to be good for the heart and the immune system.
The AGF Group continuously strives to bring new quality products on the market for a broad consumer base. The AGF Group was founded in 2002 and today it is the largest group in the European horticultural sector, with 19 businesses in various locations in Spain, including the provinces of Almeria, Granada, Seville, Murcia, Alicante, Valencia, Castellan, Tarragona, Huesca, Ciudad Real and the Balearic Islands. The company owns the seedless Sandia and sells it under the Fashion brand.
Publication date: 5/27/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: