Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Australian grower recognized for efforts in China
- The new Spring Sunshine mandarin could be the world's tastiest
- UK importer & Mexican lime producer plan to launch organic Fair-Trade alternative
- “Since 2002, US avocado consumption has grown 250 percent”
- Earlier 2018 Mexican table grape season kick off expected
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
June 17th -19th in Warsaw
Organic Marketing Forum with innovative Networking Concept8th European East-West Organic Exhibition and Networking Conference will take place between 17th -19th June in Warsaw with visitors from 30 countries expected.
Following the motto "It is all about meeting the right people" European organic traders, processors and raw material producer will meet Organic Marketing Forum.
Much of the focus of this international exhibition and organic conference will be on finding new strategies, setting up new markets and making new business contacts. With more than 400 professional participants expected from more than 30 countries, the Organic Marketing Forum will be the most important international meeting for the organic sector in Central and Eastern Europe.
“Also in the last two years there was a constant growth of the European organic markets. But the buyers and sellers of East and West still sometimes don't find each other. That is why we have introduced innovative network activities in our Forum 2013 in Warsaw,” Bernhard Jansen, Chairman of EkoConnect, said. That is to see in Speed Networking Sessions, product specific networking tables, Matchmaking Services and the possibility for all participants to make short company presentations from a stage to the audience.
EkoConnect - International Centre for Organic Agriculture in Central and Eastern Europe is the main organiser of the Organic Marketing Forum. The event, which also includes a conference and special workshops about the organic markets of different countries, will be held in English, German, Polish and Russian. At no other event it is so easy to make business contacts between East and West Europe.
The Organic Marketing Forum is organised in cooperation with “BioFach” Organic World Fair Nuremberg. Partners are also the Polish Organic Farmers Association “Ekoland”, the Polish Processors Association “Polska Ekologia”, the Polish Consultancy Service (CDR) and the Organic Retailers Association Vienna (ORA). The Organic Marketing Forum has 2 patrons: the Polish Ministry for Agriculture and the Development of Rural Areas and the EU Group of the International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements (IFOAM).
More information and registration is possible at www.organic-marketing-forum.org. Registration for exhibitors are possible until April 19th, 2013.
Publication date: 4/10/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: