Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Tight supplies & high prices for cauliflower will continueBunched broccoli and broccoli crowns are in tight supply during this transition period from the desert districts to Central California. Quality is improving. Prices are expected to ease soon. Cauliflower: Tight supplies and high prices will continue into next week; however production in the Salinas Valley is expected to increase by mid-April, causing prices to ease. Carton weights are slightly below average, while rough curd and yellow caste are showing up in many packs.
Publication date: 4/5/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: