Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Florette positions itself as a 'feel-good' brandAlmost half of the working women in Germany feel stressed more than once a week, research by 'Fresh Cut' lettuce specialist Florette shows. The company started its own communication wave in the spring of 2013 where the theme of 'well-being' is central. Florette will let themselves be heard at the Point of Sale, in the press and on Facebook.
Market research bureau Innofact asked 1,000 female consumers about their 'moment of well-being', as requested by Florette. This showed that around 38% of those questioned wished every day that they had more time. Also, almost 84% of the women valued fast, yet healthy, food.
This is the group Florette is targeting. The convenience lettuce's female buyers are working, young and dynamic. And they are stressed. They want to break free from life's daily rut and relax. Florette shows itself to be a specialist in the theme once again in 2013, just like last year. The brand started the year with a big promotion: since January 450,000 packages of lettuce have received offer stickers. They point the consumer to prize games on the website www.florette.de. 35 photo cameras are being given away here, with which the winner can capture their best 'feel good' moment.
At the point of sale, brochures will be present in the springtime with healthy lettuce recipes, but also with practical tips for a relaxed day-to-day life. On Florette's new Facebook page the theme 'well-being' will also be central.
Publication date: 3/18/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here