Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New line of value-added vegetable products featured
Babia will be exhibiting an exciting new line of microwavable value-added products. The line includes broccoli, cauliflower, baby broccoli, broccoli florets, cauliflower florets. “The benefits of these new products is the convenience for the consumer,” said Michel Veyan Reed of Babia. “These will be ready-to-eat products, in very convenient packaging at great pricing.” The product will reach final consumers mainly in Texas and the East Coast of the US and Canada. Produce is available year- round, coming from Mexico, primarily Guanajato and also Puebla in the summer months.
These products are what Babia grows more of and the best of in their region, according to Veyan Reed. “We’re just adding a value to those products so we can get better yields from our crops, less waste, and also because the demand for this product has been increasing the last years.”
Veyan Reed enjoys the expo because of the visitors it attracts, also “Because we are from Texas and this show is growing significantly and Texas is a great market for us and very close from our production regions.”
Visit Babia at Booth #214 at the Viva Fresh Expo.
For more information:
Michel Veyan Reed
Ph: +52 1 (871) 211 6851
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: