Job offersmore »
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Spain: Sentinel II optical sorting machine debuts on television
- Spain: Organic food consumption continues to grow
- Foreign trade characterized by banking measures and import regulation
- It’s Fresh! secures $10 million investment from AgroFresh
- Firms announce deeper collaboration on M&A's in produce sector
Exchange ratesmore »
Global Pipfruit based in Auckland.
NZ: Freshmax welcomes Michael (Snow) Hardy as new General ManagerHaving been previously employed by ENZA and Delica, Snow will head up the expanded global Pipfruit operation for the Freshmax Group, consolidating the current exports from New Zealand and Australia in April 2013.
Snow brings a wealth of experience, knowledge and an enviable industry contact network to assist in further development of current Intellectual Property varieties: Kanzi, Modi, Crimson Snow apples and Angely’s pears. “The Freshmax Group will be continuing the search for other exciting IP varieties to add to its vibrant portfolio,” says Freshmax Group CEO Tony Mahoney.
The expanded trading operation will further reinforce the global growth of the Freshmax Group who also have an established North American operation called Prime Harvest, based in California. David Smith, Chairman of Freshmax cited “international growth in our Pacific Rim” is the new frontier for Freshmax to be developed over the next three years. “The group will focus on major Asian Markets. China and India in particular look positive for further investment in infrastructure.”
For more information:
Tel: +61 2 4683 0904
Publication date: 2/26/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: