Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
First-time exhibitor looks forward to making new connectionsFor Veggie Noodle Co., it will be the new kid on a very familiar block at this year’s Viva Fresh Expo show. “Our company is rapidly growing and this will be our first year attending Viva Fresh,” says Veggie Noodle Co.’s Marketing Gourdinator, Jennie Shen. “We’re excited that Viva Fresh is taking place in Austin because it’s one way for us to support our local community.”
The Austin, Tex.-based co. makes spiralized vegetables to eat raw, in a pasta dish, in soups or salads or in many other ways and the company is bringing a team of six people to this year’s show. “We’re not only looking forward to meeting with produce distributors, farms, and other brands alike, but we’re also really excited to see how people will respond to our products,” says Shen. That includes products such as its spiralized butternut, zucchini, sweet potato and beet spirals but also two of its newest products: Butternut Veggiccine and Zucchini Veggiccine.
And while Veggie Noodle is passing out its products and mingling within the show, it hopes to develop some close new contacts there too. “We’ve heard about all the great connections that you’re able to make at Viva Fresh so we hope everyone stops by booth #326,” says Shen.
For more information:
Veggie Noodle Co.
Tel: +1 (512) 200-3337 x 920
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: