Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Astonishing results for Quafety articles on FreshPlazaAfter one year since the Quafety Project beginning, we report the dissemination work conducted by FRESHPLAZA, as partner of the project.
In 2012, FreshPlaza has published more than 50 articles on quality and safety of fresh-cut produce. The articles published were revised texts from international scientific studies and personal communications.
We have disseminated the research work of Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, UK, USA, Brazilian, Thai, Iranian and other scientists to underline the increasing importance of this produce sector all over the world.
The articles resulted to be well appreciated by FreshPlaza reading public. The 10 most read articles during 2012 were:
The articles were published within dedicated Quafety sections inside the international editions of FreshPlaza.
All the published articles are available on www.quafety.eu official site (under the News - Fresh-Cut News menu), which has been created by FreshPlaza during the year 2012.
The articles on fresh-cut safety concerned the tools and strategies (heat treatment, UV light, ozone, organic acids, etc.) to control and limit pathogen growth, such as Listeria spp., Escherichia coli, Enterobacteraceae.
The articles on fresh-cut quality concerned the tools and strategies to reduce the quality decay due to enzymatic activity, tissue browning, tissue softening, leakage, off-odour development, etc., and to extend the shelf-life of the fresh-cut products.
Considering the success of the first-year of dissemination activities, we are going to continue in 2013 and we invite all scientists who works in the field of fresh-cut produce to send us scientific papers to disseminate their results to all fresh-cut chain actors.
We can create a great connection between enterprises and research institutes by the dissemination of innovations, feasible strategies, data and results.
If you are interested in sending a research work, you can contact Mrs. Emanuela Fontana at: email@example.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here