Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Deluge causes millions of dollars in crop damage in Queensland
- Washington now ranks No.1 in America for blueberry production
- Dollar shortage, not promotion of local industry, behind Zimbabwe ban decision
- Indian grape sector in Nashik hit by rainfall
- World record breaking carrot weighs in at 23 pounds
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
Georgia renews citrus export to RussiaGeorgian citrus fruit exports to Russia has been resumed as of Friday. Adjara's Agriculture Minister Zaur Putkaradze told media that containers were loaded with citrus fruit in the village Chaisubani. They will be directly delivered to the Russian market by trucks through Upper Lars.
"We have reached a certain agreement," Putkaradze said. "There is a political will. The first batch will be delivered by two trucks which arrived from Russia."
Russia imposed an embargo on the import of Georgian products, including citrus, in 2006.
Publication date: 1/2/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: