Job offersmore »
- Management Accountant - Portugal
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Dutch launch first ever foreign pepper brand in China
- Chile exhibited its fruit export offer in London
- TOMRA launches new food sorter user interface to improve work flow
- Maersk Line papaya shipment opens India to new markets
- Matthew Brigotti joins Idaho Potato Commission as Foodservice Promotion Director
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
Georgia renews citrus export to RussiaGeorgian citrus fruit exports to Russia has been resumed as of Friday. Adjara's Agriculture Minister Zaur Putkaradze told media that containers were loaded with citrus fruit in the village Chaisubani. They will be directly delivered to the Russian market by trucks through Upper Lars.
"We have reached a certain agreement," Putkaradze said. "There is a political will. The first batch will be delivered by two trucks which arrived from Russia."
Russia imposed an embargo on the import of Georgian products, including citrus, in 2006.
Publication date: 1/2/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: