Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Fingerlime on way to BudgensBudgens will become the first retail brand in the UK to stock the exotic fruit, named ‘citrus caviar’. The fruit, also known as a ‘finger lime’ will be stocked at the Budgens of Islington store in London, and could be rolled out nationally across Budgens stores in 2013 if it proves popular.
Citrus caviar is a versatile fruit, which can be eaten on its own, or added to drinks. Native to Australia, it has the shape and size of an adult finger and a bright skin, ranging from green, orange, yellow or red. The nickname stems from the fruit’s juicy pearl-like insides which, depending on the variety, can be beads of white, bright pink, lime green or yellow.
Citrus caviar will be available in Budgens of Islington from December 13th, at £4.99 per 100g punnet.
Publication date: 12/14/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: