Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Fingerlime on way to BudgensBudgens will become the first retail brand in the UK to stock the exotic fruit, named ‘citrus caviar’. The fruit, also known as a ‘finger lime’ will be stocked at the Budgens of Islington store in London, and could be rolled out nationally across Budgens stores in 2013 if it proves popular.
Citrus caviar is a versatile fruit, which can be eaten on its own, or added to drinks. Native to Australia, it has the shape and size of an adult finger and a bright skin, ranging from green, orange, yellow or red. The nickname stems from the fruit’s juicy pearl-like insides which, depending on the variety, can be beads of white, bright pink, lime green or yellow.
Citrus caviar will be available in Budgens of Islington from December 13th, at £4.99 per 100g punnet.
Publication date: 12/14/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: