Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Fingerlime on way to BudgensBudgens will become the first retail brand in the UK to stock the exotic fruit, named ‘citrus caviar’. The fruit, also known as a ‘finger lime’ will be stocked at the Budgens of Islington store in London, and could be rolled out nationally across Budgens stores in 2013 if it proves popular.
Citrus caviar is a versatile fruit, which can be eaten on its own, or added to drinks. Native to Australia, it has the shape and size of an adult finger and a bright skin, ranging from green, orange, yellow or red. The nickname stems from the fruit’s juicy pearl-like insides which, depending on the variety, can be beads of white, bright pink, lime green or yellow.
Citrus caviar will be available in Budgens of Islington from December 13th, at £4.99 per 100g punnet.
Publication date: 12/14/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: