- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Spain: Citrus exporters, preparing for post-Brexit market
- Europe importing more Texas grapefruit as Florida struggles
- CAN (BC): Governments working to increase food exports to support communities at home
- P4 ‘Onions and garlic’ module on location at Wiskerke Onions
- Fourth portobello supplier from Belarus receives permission from Rosselkhoznadzor
Top 5 -last week
UK: Fingerlime on way to Budgens
Citrus caviar is a versatile fruit, which can be eaten on its own, or added to drinks. Native to Australia, it has the shape and size of an adult finger and a bright skin, ranging from green, orange, yellow or red. The nickname stems from the fruit’s juicy pearl-like insides which, depending on the variety, can be beads of white, bright pink, lime green or yellow.
Citrus caviar will be available in Budgens of Islington from December 13th, at £4.99 per 100g punnet.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 New Zealand: Kiwifruit sales to boost horticulture exports
- 10/17/2018 Agrumi-Gel starts the pomegranate processing campaign
- 10/17/2018 Scientists to domesticate more varieties of Physalis through genetic editing
- 10/17/2018 ''Tropical fruit and mango season do not overlap too much''
- 10/16/2018 Fiji: Local ginger can compete at international markets
- 10/16/2018 Mexico: Michoacan's avocado production increased by 20%
- 10/16/2018 ''Prices of first Spanish persimmons lower than usual''
- 10/16/2018 Twists and turns in market conditions of Chinese Hongyang kiwis
- 10/16/2018 Italy: Kiwi production is recovering - up 18%
- 10/16/2018 Pakistan: Sindh’s chilli production plagued by water shortages
- 10/16/2018 Spain: Frutas Montosa and the success of guacamole
- 10/16/2018 Asian vegetable trial to determine market & production viability in Texas
- 10/16/2018 Psa confirmed in Australian kiwifruit orchard
- 10/16/2018 Greece: Kiwi season started, but growers are not harvesting yet
- 10/15/2018 Chinese kiwi prices on a roller coaster ride
- 10/15/2018 "Kiwis are going to be a growing crop in Valencia"
- 10/15/2018 South African off-season avocados: “There are a lot of hectares coming”
- 10/15/2018 Mango industry in Australia expected to produce more than 10 million trays
- 10/12/2018 US lifts ban on Peruvian pomegranate arils
- 10/12/2018 "Sichuan kiwifruit aims for European market"